1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony puts hit out on social media w**** via twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rehabstudios, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Low IQ

2. jonjon

jonjon Contributing Member

Clearly... :rolleyes:

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think it has more to do that Rappers aren't usually the type of people you say something about and not expect to hear something in return. don't think IQ really applies here. More like common-sense. But to be fair to them if someone says "(rapper) is really a (expletive) and also a phony." or whatever and the rapper in question just ignores then everyone just assumes it's true.

As for Carmelo, he got in the middle of verbal catfight. I mean he had to say something back to her, i'm sure had he just sat there and watched it go down he'd hear about that kinda thing from his wife.

Carmelo just went too far obviously. He should had just left it at "I'd pay someone to slap this (expletive)" and later claim it was a joke. But then he puts a picture of the money up there with the whole send your name and address and yeah...not using much common sense there.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

bahahahahaha this is great...

5. avexhype

avexhype Member

you guys are taking this waaay to seriously.

you think he really cares if his trade value goes down? What, a couple mill at best? that's IF the teams wanting him even hear about this more or less GIVE A DAMN about this tweet (he's not wanted cause of his off court persona or personality- its obviously his basketball SKILLZ idiots; which this has nothing to do with) He wants to leave denver for practically anybody, so i doubt he cares if suddenly the clippers don't want him on their roster. 75% of the rest of the league would eat of his jock strap to get him to come play for them so let the man defend his wife the way young, urban, rap-influenced, hard-acting wanksters do and go about your damn day. Jeezus this off season needs to end already...

6. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

http://twitter.com/carmeloanthony

carmeloanthony
    .Im back on! My account was hacked.Thanks twitter for getting me str8. Jst finished my first movie in China now im headed back to the States

7. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

August 29, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com learned that NBA superstar Carmelo Anthony is about to be in a WORLD OF TROUBLE . . . with the NBA . . . and possibly with the POLICE.

Here's what MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY can report. Last night at just after 3:00 AM (ET), internet GROUPIE Kat Stacks sent an INAPPROPRIATE but harmless Tweet to recently married Carmelo. Carmelo's wife LaLa Vasquez IMMEDIATELY responded with a threat to Kat.

But LaLa's tweets only served to ENRAGE her baller hubby. That's when, MediaTakeOut.com learned that Carmelo Anthony offered $5,000 to anyone who would "slap the *****" out of "pigeon faced" Kat Stacks. And what's more - he then posted a PHOTOGRAPH of the money.

Why is this a problem. Well under MOST state laws it is ILLEGAL to offer money to harm another person. A person who makes such an offer is guilty of a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY. But there's more, if someone TAKES Carmelo up on the offer - Carmelo would then be GUILTY AS AN ACCESSORY to the assault. In either case, the crime carries a SUBSTANTIAL JAIL PENALTY with it.

And Carmelo musta figured it out, because as of THIS MORNING his Twitter account was DELETED.

Oh, and just in case Carmelo claims that his Twitter account was hacked - we saved the PHOTOS he posted on his OFFICIAL yFrog account. So either THAT account was hacked too . . . or . . . RUH ROH!!!

http://mediatakeout.com/43230/...ttacks_her.html

8. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Immature move, but Kat Stacks is a nasty piece of work.

She's trying to become famous by whoring herself around through the NBA and mostly the rap/hip hop industry.

The biggest problem I see is her inability to recognize that she may be potentially spreading around numerous STDs at once. It's 2010, and we're all too old to be playing around like that. It's only a matter of time before an NBA player or rapper dies because of HIV or AIDS. Magic Johnson is the exception to the rule, I guess.

I think it's really unfortunate what adults are getting themselves into these days.

Melo needs to leave this to the rappers. They'll take care of her, somehow. She needs to write her book and gtfo like Superhead did. Once the book was published, nobody cared anymore.

I wonder if Melo will receive any NBA fines for this latest blow up. I can understand his frustrations because of his recent marriage to LALA, but you can't put out a twitter hit on someone. There are fans out there that are crazy enough to go and give her the street business.

9. lionaire

lionaire Member

She's a straight up GRENADE.

10. Rehabstudios

Rehabstudios Member

His trade value going down doesnt mean he will get less money. He is still going to sign the $65mil extension. His trade value means is that teams will not offer as much for him. Giving us a better channce of nabbing him for the low as far assets that we would give up in a trade.

11. number22

number22 Member

Kat Stacks most definitely needs to be smacked, but Carmelo should definitely know better, and then to take a pic of the money was downright stupid.

12. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

As a Clipper fan I actually want Melo less due to his baggage. I wouldn't include Aminu or Gordon in any trade for Melo. Nor do i think the organization would.

The most i would offer is:

Chris Kaman
    Willie Warren
    Minny pick
    2 2011 second round picks (Clippers and Detroit's)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Houston trumps that offer, than let him play for the Rockets....

13. dback816

dback816 Member

This is the same dude who pulled that "NO SNITCHING" crap. Why are you surprised.

14. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Why is everyone jumping on Carmelo acting like he was the one who started this? This media w**** Kat Stacks is a POS. She's the one who drugs rappers and athletes and takes videos of them while their passed out in hotel rooms, see Wocka Flocka Flame and Soulja Boy. If anyone is classes, she is.

Carmelo was just doing what anyone else would and protecting his wife. This Rat Stacks tweeted very disrespecting things to his wife and he had her back.

While I admit that was wrong of him to resort to trying physical violence, dude doesn't deserve that much scrutiny.

15. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

OK, Clips fan, acting like your organization is a first class one. :rolleyes:

Isn't your owner accused of not letting minorities rent in his apartments?

16. joegoroxy

joegoroxy Member

y the hell would anyone give that nastiness the time of day!?
    :eek:

17. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

yes he is, i got proof that the Clippers are owned by a racist Slumlord....

http://deadspin.com/5403403/no-one-likes-donald-sterling-part-783-update

The Clippers are owned by a Racist Slumlord and their highest paid player is a lazy diva. The only thing the team has going for it is its young core of players. I don't want to see the Clippers break them up for another troubled player...

Would i like to see Melo as a Clipper, yes. Would i break the bank for him, no...

18. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

So thanks to Carmelo Anthony I now know the names of two attention-seeking women who have no business being in the public consciousness. Thanks dude. I guess there's always more of that to look forward to if you land here.

19. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Another reason why he would want to come to Houston.

Imagine all the gold diggers he would encounter in LA or NYC?

I think it's in his and wife's best interest in coming to H-Town.

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

OMG, what a dumbass....some people need to think....Melo has just taken a giant DUMP in his own bed.

ROFLMAO !

DD