1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone up for some debate....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HOOP-T, Sep 9, 2002.

1. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

2. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Man, these guys are idiots! :)

Also sounds like they didn't watch the game against the US, because is they did they would know why he got a low amount of pts, and its not because of fouls, better competition, etc.

Too bad I'm not a member anywhere except here. I would fight, but I'm too lazy to register, log in and all that stuff. Besides, you were doing a pretty good job.

3. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Lazy b*stard!!! ;)

4. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

It's quite useless to argue with a Belgium King fan and homer Germany Mav fan. But you did a good job. I'll cheer you on and secretively support you ;)

5. RC Cola

You can't tell...ah someone else finish my sentence. I'm too lazy. ;) :D

I wonder what Gasol's numbers were. They may help. Or they may hurt. It all depends.

6. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Lazy b*stard!!! ;)

OK, I guess I'll go it alone......

7. aznlincolnpark

they wont be talkin trash about ming after Rox defeat Mavs..... I dont want to register cuz they seem to have few members for their forum...

8. RC Cola

Yeah, I noticed that too. If 4 or 5 people registered, their board would double. :D

And...ah forget it..someone please..?

9. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not going to debate. One, because my spelling will be an embarassment for our side. Two, I have the horrible fear that there is at least a grain of truth.

But I wanted to tell Hoopt that I like his signature and throw in three, I think, tereffic dislexic jokes.

I am sure we have all heard about the dislexic agnostic with insomnia. He stayed up all night wondering if ther reall was a dog.

But have you heard about the dislexic devil worshiper? He sold his soul to Santa.

What do the letters DNA stand for? National Dislexic Association.

I know this is not the forum for this, but I think all three are really funny, and clean to boot. I take no credit, I only repeat what I heard elsewhere.

10. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Those guys sound like idiots. I wonder if they are dising Finley too, for failing to lead his team to victory against Argentina, Yugoslavia, and Spain. :)

11. Panda

Panda Member

I'm not gonna help their stinking site out by registration.

Their main point is that Yao Ming inflated his stats by beating up the weaker teams such as Algeria and Angola. This might appear true, but the same can be said about other elite players as well.

The following is stats of Dirk, Pierce, Brand and Yao vs. Algeria.

Nowitzki, Dirk 27 5/9 55.6 1/3 33.3 11/12 91.7 0 3 3 3 1 1 1 2 24

Pierce, Paul 18 2/3 66.7 4/8 50.0 6/8 75.0 1 3 4 6 3 1 0 0 22

Brand, Elton 17 8/8 100.0 0/0 0.0 1/1 100.0 0 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 17

Yao, Ming 29 12/15 80.0 0/0 0.0 14/17 82.4 5 8 13 3 3 6 1 8 38

Why couldn't those NBA all stars dominate Algeria like Yao did? Don't tell me they didn't care.

12. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

Don't waste your time arguing w/Mavs fans. They still think Raef is worth $60,000,000 and the answer to their defensive problems.

Ming will be fine and the Rockets will fly past the Mavs in 03-04. Kinda sucks to be a DWF sports fan right now. Cowboys suck, Mavs are ok but a championship team and the Rangers are a joke.

13. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

I'll let Yao's play speak once he starts in the NBA.

14. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

there is no point in going over there and arguing.

if i wanted to argue, i would tell my girlfriend that we are going to see a movie of my choice, because im tired of being asked how cute josh hartnett is.

15. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

LOL!!!!

I hear ya...

:D

16. because24

because24 Member

Dallas is just mad because we wooped there a$$ in the first game to start the NFL season.:D

17. Stevie Francis

well see what he says when we beat them.