1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need help, serious response only please.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Actsao, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Exactly. This isn't like borrowing sugar from a neighbor. We're talking kidneys here.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Gee Ronny, you sure got me pegged. Maybe I even lied about my blood type, too, right?

3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Literally the most annoying poster on clutchfans, and that's no easy task.

4. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

That's exactly what was implied. They get off to the idea of a tease and feel like better humans for it. It's a female attribute.

5. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

God Bless You in these difficult times.

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'm actually in agreement with Ronny in here. Saying "I'm type B, sorry!" is the same as saying "but if I was a match I'd help!"

Weak. 99% of the people on this board aren't going to give a kidney to another poster regardless of their blood type. Let's just be honest. No need to even post your blood type. Just say "sorry I can't help, keep you in my prayers, best of luck, hope you find a match" or something like that.

1 person likes this.
  7. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

I personally think you're out of line, but you just keep on ronnegulating, bro-diddley.

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

What's your bloodtype?

Give up your kidney.

9. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

There are many people world wide who are in desperate financial situations. Many are willing to part with a kidney for the right price. Technically, this is illegal in the U.S., but no one will stop an under the table agreement/gift. There are several websites online which pair potential donors and recipients based on location, price, blood type, etc. Although most people are initially put off by moral implications, I have recently realized that such a transaction should not be considered morally wrong. Why should someone die when a potential donor would be willing to donate for the right price? If both sides agree, both benefit.

10. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

Reddit
    Digg

11. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

While I generally tend to disagree with you, you're absolutely right that the tone in those messages is, "well, you know, I would help and all... but I'm not the right blood type."

I don't judge anyone for being unwilling to do this one way or the other, but I find it highly unlikely that everyone, if anyone, who posted some derivation of that would be willing to donate if they were match.

12. Actsao

Actsao Contributing Member

Hi guys, as I stated in my original post, "Please don't fell bad if you can't donate, it really is a lot to ask for.

If you are not the right blood type, you can still be a donor, I posted earlier as well the "Paired-Donor" program, for which another kidney patient-recipient with a willing donor of a different blood type, can swap donor with me.

Many people would not have thought about living organ donation. My main purpose of posting in this BBS is obviously to find a life-saver for myself, but I also hope to raise some awareness about organ donation, get some of you thinking about this, because you may to help someone close to you down the line, or god-forbid, you might be the one who needs help.

For all of you who are praying for me, please let me express my deepest heart-felt appreciations to you, this place and its posters are like my extended family members. Please continue your prayers, and I will update you throughout my search.

Thanks

1 person likes this.
  13. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

agreement? there's absolutely nothing to be in agreement upon in this thread, so i don't understand your response or ronny's for that matter. this thread is not for debate and discuss. nor is it a thread to flaunt your savvy at being politically incorrect to incite argument.

regulation is not needed in this thread. nice derail, ronny. now please go elsewhere.

:rolleyes:

14. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

on a second note to the op...

i'm not even sure of what my blood type is, but i do have it on paper somewhere back home (out of the country now). i'll check it out. takes a lot of balls for someone to knuckle-up and say yes to something like this (not saying i would or wouldn't... just a lot a things to take into consideration), but i sincerely wish you the best of luck and will throw a prayer your way. :)

15. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I need to go check what blood type I am. I am willing to donate mine.

1 person likes this.
  16. Poloshirtbandit

Not gonna lie, I feel the same way. I'm also A+. Anyway, best of luck to OP.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

Damn.. give it up to Ronny for always starting **** up and turning the thread into sour grapes. Anyways, thank you for your valuable input bud. Have a beer.

18. Actsao

Actsao Contributing Member

Hi guys, Its been a couple of years now since I posted here looking for a willing Kidney donor, some of you were kind enough to PM me and got more information about testing and stuffs.

I am trying again as my Kidney Function is getting down to 10% now, and would really appreciate any help that you can offer, like spreading the words, or giving me ideas of where else to look. Thanks again for revisiting this post. :)

19. Hicklander

Hicklander Contributing Member

On dialysis i guess?

20. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Hope you find a donor. Prayers sent.