1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Miami Heat Fan Ejected from Cleveland Indians

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Eddie281Houston, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Eddie281Houston

Miami Heat Fan Ejected from Cleveland Indians lol how dumb! :grin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEArNnkHcAc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEArNnkHcAc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUSqCkIAwBg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUSqCkIAwBg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. amazinghappens

wth is wrong with these people.

3. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Seriously, what kind of lame pathetic douchebag wears one of those jerseys? Clearly just an idiotic attention w****, representing Heat fans nation-wide. ;)

4. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Who wears an NBA jersey to a baseball game anyways?

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

A douche who loves the attention. I've also wondered what's up with lame-ass Cowboys fans wearing their Cowboys jerseys to Texans games......seriously, that's like wearing a shirt that says "GO NFL!!" It makes no sense whatsoever. I understand rocking your team's gear, but when the Texans are playing the Jaguars, nobody gives a damn that you love Tony Romo. Gimme a break.

6. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

In fairness Miami has so many oblivious bandwagon fans now(maybe more than the Lakers?) it's possible this kid had no effin idea and he's just one of those guys who watches sports to be cool. If he truly knew anything about sports at all, then he just did that to get attention.

7. spysta

spysta Member

Cleveland is such a loser city, obviously the guy is more of a Lebron fan than a cavs fan (much like me) but come on HE CAN WEAR WHAT HE WANTS.

Im glad I was born and raised in the Greatest City in this country HOUSTON TEXAS

screw dallas!

1 person likes this.
  8. lionaire

lionaire Member

Soooo...why did he get kicked out?

9. chipaku1

chipaku1 Member

Would have look more real if Clutch Bear throw cake in face.

10. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

LOL Pretty sure he got kicked out for his own good.. Nothing good would've come out of him staying there

11. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Pika piiii pikachuuuuu!!!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  12. luisantonio1014

You could tell he's not even an Indians fan. He just went to cause a stir! I bet he shows up to a Browns game this season with the jersey on.

13. chipaku1

chipaku1 Member

You make funny joke. HAHA!!!

You are big kid now?

[​IMG]

14. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Guys a moron. He should know how to take the negative attention he's gonna get rather than flaunting his Jersey.

The fans are not much better.

15. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Dude has some big ones.

16. chipaku1

chipaku1 Member

This give me graet idea. I'm wear Delonte West jersey to Lerbon game and ask autograph.

17. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

They aren't really that big - just bigger than his very small brain.

18. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

They should all wear Delonte Wests jersey on game night vs the Heat. Boy this season is gonna be interesting. I dare say someone or some things might get a little physical this season.

19. chipaku1

chipaku1 Member

All NBA team could give DELONTE jersey to first 5000 fan against MIAMI. That maek excitement for game.

20. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

I don't think Cleveland is known for being trashy/thugs. It's not like it is Philly (in terms of trashy fans).