1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking up is hard to do

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moestavern19, Jul 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I thought you guys were married.. Sorry it didn't work out, but like others said better now when you guys are still young than later when you guys have kids. Wish you both the best.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

[​IMG]

Feck...

I've told the both of you this in private, but I'll say it again here...I hate seeing a good thing come to an end. Good luck to you both. Sweep the leg, Johnny.

#42 Xerobull, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

It takes a lot to admit something didn't work. It takes even more to realize you need to be away from the only person you've ever loved. Emotions suck, but you gotta move on and find some happiness somewhere. Sometimes that means solidarity.

4. Special Patrol Group

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
    It's not warm when she's away.
    Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
    and she's always gone too long
    anytime she goes away.

Wonder this time where she's gone,
    wonder if she's gone to stay
    Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
    and this house just ain't no home
    anytime she goes away.

And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
    I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
    I know, I know, I know

Hey, I ought to leave the young thing alone,
    but ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
    ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
    only darkness everyday.
    Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
    and this house just ain't no home

Anytime she goes away.
    Anytime she goes away.
    Anytime she goes away.
    Anytime she goes away.
    Anytime she goes away.

1 person likes this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

I will trade you a centaur and a pregnant goat for your lovely wife.... let me know tonight, I have another offer for the centaur.

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

I've met both of yous several times in the past... on the bball court. Cool people... back when moes still had his steve nash hair. Sad this is ending though.

You two were like the Brangelina of this BBS.

7. Nook

Nook Member

Sorry... traded the centaur .... I can still trade you my pregnant goat, and I will throw in Mel Gibson..... deal?

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Lazy ass. :eek:

9. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Hopefully you two weren't really close friends...as well as being together....

because....Me and my ex split as a result of relationship problems.....forgetting that she was my best friend....she was the only one I could talk to about anything....

Now I wish we could have worked things out early in....its too late now though because its been too long....because we've both changed...its not the same anymore....

and I don't feel the same with other girls....because i want what we had....

You two seemed like a couple that acted a lot a like each other....which can be both good and bad......

well....remember the happy days you guys had....and hopefully you can find happiness again....even if its with someone new....

10. Nook

Nook Member

Swoly-D = Drew Peterson.....

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Damn, that sux to hear. I know finalsbound planned your birthday party recently so everything seemed cool. live, love, and learn.
    i may be joining you in the single department soon too. :(

12. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

I kinda figured from some of the comments you both were making lately that I had missed the split announcement already.

Glad to hear you two are doing what you feel is best for both of you, but sorry to hear it didn't work out.

13. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Well, that's a bummer.

I wish you both the best and I trust you will both find the happiness you deserve.

On the issue of love, don't worry about defining it because it is not definable. Even if it were, we'd all have different definitions. It's a journey more than a thing and you should remain open to the notion that one day you might find yourself pretty far down the road without quite knowing how you got there.

1 person likes this.
  14. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xow_7fNK1gg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xow_7fNK1gg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Best of luck both ways walking separate paths.

1 person likes this.
  15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Good luck to both of you going forward.

16. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

she was too good to be involved with one of us anyway.. ;)

ur a funny guy, u'll get laid again.. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  17. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

"For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love."
    -Carl Sagan

(Thats from one of the most hardest to please guys ever about the human condition.)

Believe in love. Whatever it is, we have no choice BUT to

And when all seems lost, just lower your standards :)

2 people like this.
  18. conquistador#11

A good friend with nice c cups once told me that love is temporary madness. Don't know where she got the quote but I liked it. Things will get better.

Much luck to the both of you and stay awesome.

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Awesome quote.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sRYNYb30nxU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sRYNYb30nxU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

20. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I'm surprised there aren't already people making a move on finalsbound. Rockets fan? Hits up clutchfans? Girl? Breathing? Internet BBS sharks should be moving in pretty soon.