1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You know who's secretly lowkey happy right now?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by 4Shoposite, Jul 9, 2010.

1. clippy

clippy Member

You seem to forget that basketball is a team sport, and you can't win without a great team. Lebron can waste away in Cleveland or seize a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something really special. That doesn't make him any less competitive. Isn't the ultimate goal of competition to win?

2. cyntil8ing

cyntil8ing Member

Danny Ferry?

3. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

I would actually for the first time pull for kobe in a Finals Series with Miami, and IF the won I would consider entertaining a conversation about MJ and Kobe.

4. MONON

MONON Member

I agree with everything except your last statement. Without Kobe, the Lakers drop into the group with Portland, OKC, Houston, Denver, Dallas & SA. Why??? Kobe's the only Laker that gives 100% all the time. Don't get me wrong, I think overall, the Lakers have the best talent in the league. They JUST DON'T BRING IT!!

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Paul Pierce to Miami? .......no words for that

6. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

pretty much, kobe/gasol slightly better than wade/bosh, lebron is obviously better than artest, but artest can do an ok (ie no 50 point games) defending him, then you're playing the everyone else's against eachother which is stacked absurdly in la's favour.

7. rocketswinitall

never thought that i would root for kobe, but if the heat play the lakers i might have to