1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bosh's latest twitter : What's all the fuss about? I woke up this morning to a ...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tmac2k8, Jul 7, 2010.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

enough said

2. Ender00

Ender00 Member

I was replied to your comment, bosh said that he want to be the man, want max money and want to win championship. We can provide all of that but instead he choose to be second fiddle, lose out on 30 mil and properly second round exit from the east years in and out

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

none of that has happened yet. We dont know if he'll be option 2, for all we know wade agree to play robin to his batman. Maybe Riley gave a thumbs up on that as well. We also dont know if he'll lose 30 mill. still time for a sign and trade...and finally we dont know he'll exit the second rount. those are YOUR assumptions/expectations and that's preceisely why you get upset about it. You're not upset over facts and reality, but over "what may be" or what " could have been". Let's stop being upset about our dreams and focus on reality.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

lol are you serious?

Everyone knows Bosh would be Wade's Robin.

Wade is the main guy not Bosh.

5. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

Bosh is Catwoman. Wade is Robin.

I AM BATMAN

1 person likes this.
  6. Ender00

Ender00 Member

This is the quote i was refering to, Bosh does play mind game, he does not even consider any other teams other than the heat from the beggining. I personally would not mind if he stated from the beggining that he want to go play with his friend Wade, but he turn this into a big drama. By stated that he want to be the big dog, want max money and want to win. He gave us hope, and made us wasted our time following him when he already made up his mind to play with wade from the start.

Lets be an grown up and change our analogy from school girl to college, lets said you want to go to RICE university and they said we are looking for people that graduated in the top 5% with SAT score of 1400+l, who are active in the community. You send all your time in high school doing all of that and they said well we don;t really consider you from the start.

This is why most people here are so angry, we spend time checking news, reading clutch fans constantly, because we fit all of bosh's criteria and in the end its seem like he made up his mind a long time ago to play with wade and just won't come out and said it like a man. If he would have kept quite or stated that he would properly want to go play with wade, non of us would be this mad, but then again he won't get all of this attention which is what he wanted all along, ATTENTION

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Is it really that hard to imagine? We all thought bosh would decide after wade, yet it appears wade was leaning towards chicago before bosh decided he would play with him and only in miami, then wade shifted. I dont think it's that clear that wade is the leader here. Maybe co-leaders on and off the court...but it wouldnt surprise me if the offense revolved around bosh.

It really depends on what criteria makes someone a batman and a robin. Is it scoring? overall stats? who the offense revolves around? I can see bosh getting more touches offensively, but with a weak supporting cast Wade has to increase his other stats. He need to rebound better, create more, look for more blocks, etc.

If bosh averaged 30,12, and 2 with the offense revolving around him.........but wade averaged 23, 6reb, 8ass, 1.5 blks and 2 stls Whos batman and who's robin?

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

EVERYONE knew he was leaning towards miami. It wa clear his number 1 choice was to play with wade and in miami. That's what he was pushing, pursuing, etc. Not anything else. He met with others just to check things out, but it was clear no one else was a choice. Why do u think we didnt hear anything about him going to NJ, NY, LA, or cleveland? He didnt want them, that was clear. EVent he bulls was a stretch. We only heard those rumors because wade wanted him to team up with him there. There's no drama, no mind games. Just a bunchof fans hurt over something that never was that close or likely to begin with.

Did you forgt HOUSTON sent a caravan to greet him?
    Did you forget MOREY visited him at his house?

Bosh didnt do anything, everyone else did . Everyone else gave him the red carpet treatment and pursued him. blame them for the hype and attention, not the guy whos perfectly within his rights to go through all his options to make sure he's not screwing up his career.

9. Ender00

Ender00 Member

you must be a bosh fan by the way you are defending him, please explain to me how is making a documentary and making all those statement not be consider creating drama. Just come out and said i want to play with wade and all of this would have been avoided, and common wade a robin to bosh you must not be getting enough sleep or a huge bosh fan.

I don't remember wade made a video asking fans to vote for him for all-star game :grin:

10. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

**** this guy. Have fun in Miami with your belgian waffles you ****.

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yes it's hard to imagine Bosh as the number 1 if he is playing with Wade.

12. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Chris Bosh might be a diva...but clutchfans has turned into a house full of drama queens.

13. Special Patrol Group

14. blink

blink Contributing Member

see how damn bipolar these boards are when things arent going their way?

when reports were saying bosh to houston was a good chance, you guys couldnt wait to tickle his balls

now that he's going to miami, you guys turn on him... calling him a diva, which is he and has been all along.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Well im defending the current rockets roster in the GARM, so i cant be big bosh fan or bosh only fan...

What are "all those statements" he made? Please list them.

And what does he get by coming out and telling us he wanted to play with wade in miami? We have no power over it. How do you know he didnt make this clear to those involved in negotiations?

That's the thing, we're making ourselves seem more important to this than we are. They're not here to save us wasted time looking over twitter and espn. They're not here to make the free agency process painless and smooth for us. It is about them, whether we like it or not.

16. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

That is hillarious.

17. Ender00

Ender00 Member

If i remember correctly bosh stated that he wanted to be top dog on the team that he goes to, wanted max years max money, want to win. We as a fan are the most important thing to the league, bosh should have made that clear to the fans not to those behind close door. personally, I don't even think he made it clear to those involve. He will not be top dog on the heat, at best like you said he will be co-captain. Second, money issue if he come to Houston he will certainly make money in china, even chuck got some endorsement, and about winning we will certainly be top 4 teams in the west even without anymore changes to the roster. I am not sure if the heat will be the top 4 in the east with out veteran taking a pay cut to play with the heat.

I don't personally like kobe but I do respect the guy for his work ethic and non drama signing. He stated what he want and that is how things should be, like i said if bosh said from the start i would go where wade is.
    I don't think most fan would get upset over it this much.

1 person likes this.
  18. sew

sew Member

joyous day, this circus can end.

19. gambingo

gambingo Member

Actually there are some of us who don't want Bosh from the get go....

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Again, it was clear that he wanted to go to miami and play with wade and possibly lebron...thats why that the first initial rumor that came out...every thing else was used mainly as leverage...its the way it's always worked around the league, or at least as far as i can remember....it's like tellign an employer another company will pay us more for the same job in hopes that they'll increase pay...its not that uncommon or unethical even. Unless you're lying about there being other employers interested or what they are offering, which bosh wasnt.