1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] Bosh and Wade are signing with Miami and will announce today.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by StonesRunIt, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketJoe

RocketJoe Contributing Member

*******Heads up******

Bosh and DWade live on ESPN in about 15 min.

2. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Bosh is a moron if he thinks him and Wade are still going to be cool with each other a few years down the road when Wade has an extra $30million in his pocket and gets all the endorsements and takes all the credit while Bosh feels like a true second fiddle.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Going to feel like Scottie Pippen...except possibly without all the rings.

Wade and Bosh need to step their game up, they can't even announce their decision in Primetime lol.

4. javajoe

javajoe Member

So what's DM's plan B?

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Bosh made the right choice. He has a better chance playing second fiddle to Wade on the Heat than being the main guy on the Rockets team.

It is easier for the Heat to attain Rockets role players than the Rockets to attain a Dwayne Wade.

6. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Dude, Wade is the real deal. Him and Shaq + a bunch of role players won the title back in '06. It's easier to build from the inside out, rather than the outside in.

7. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

Heat don't even have any solid roll players, Book it, Heat are going to get killed this season. Hopefull chemistry problems which would want the Heat trading bosh :grin:

8. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Can the Rockets have their iPad back Chris?

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Don't be an indian giver! Be better than that.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No it wasn't just a bunch of role players though. Kapono, Haslem, Walker, J.Williams, Payton, and Posey.

Also, it's going to be harder for them to sign key Role players as it stands now when other teams can offer them MORE money than the Heat. If they had that talent for example, they can pretty much match who they want to keep. Since they don't I don't think it's going to be that easy for them to just fill in whoever.

I'm not sure it is easier to build from the inside out, the easiest way to build is to draft a superstar and go from there...ala Rose and Durant.

11. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Truth is Rockets never needed Bosh to be a contender. Rockets still have a lot of pieces in place, assuming Yao truly is going to come back strong, and a lot of assets to deal with. Morey will sign Brad Miller and possibly one other role player as well. I would take the Rockets in a 7 game series over the new Heat in a heartbeat. This team has heart.

12. slickrick

slickrick Member

I'm glad he's not coming I always feared that we would have to give up to much and end up just being a average team with his huge contract

13. meh

meh Contributing Member

Here's hoping Toronto gets a lot in the S&T, and leaves Miami with nearly nothing. I don't really root against Bosh now because of bitterness. But he could serve as educational material for Morey's future preys. :)

14. diegot143

diegot143 Member

Look on the bright side, we get to keep SCOLA. IT dont get no better then that. I love me some COCA SCOLA

15. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

All I know is that it would be such an incredibly great postseason if the Rockets beat the Jazz, Mavs, Lakers, and then the Heat to win the Championship next year.

16. csnerd84

csnerd84 Member

17. RedOctober67

RedOctober67 Member

GIVE the IPAD back to the ROCKETS!!!! lol

18. wink2cat

wink2cat Contributing Member

DMorey Confirms...

@dmorey

"Congratulations to @chrisbosh on his decision, on behalf of the Rockets, we thank you for the consideration and wish you health & happiness"

Now lets move along and solidify our team.

19. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Expected nothing less, Daryl all class... :grin:

20. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

No!!!!! F Bosh! It's time for Rockets to win a championship and make him regret not joining us. All we need is Brad Miller.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.