1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Steve Francis to play in China?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sinobball, Jun 24, 2010.

1. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

i understand there are people of clutchfans that have an unhealthy obsession with steve francis, can they please get over it,
    this belongs in the dish

2. sinobball

sinobball Member

Marbury is returning to China for sure.

Personally I think Marbury will last much longer in China than Francis.

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Thats what she said.

4. apxn82

apxn82 Member

but she also said "it's not the quantity, it the quality".

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Technically, it does belong here. I don't even see the big deal. You can easily ignore the thread if you don't like it.

6. K mf G

i think it could be up for debate, does it mean they can talk about ex-rockets when they were rockets, or can i just start a thread here about scottie brooks and the OKC Thunder?
    i know i should ignore the things that i dont agree with, believe me i try my hardest, but i dont want to see threads here, "steve francis signs with [insert cba team here}, steve francis has his first game in the cba tonight, steve francis highlight video from his first cba game, should [insert cba team here] move steve to the 2, when will the rockets realize steve is ballin in the cba and give him another contract"
    maybe the latter has relevance but do you understand my frustration?

7. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

Not really. Your life seems terrible if you get frustrated about things you choose to read.

8. SunsRocketsfan

totally lost whatever respect I had left for Francis in his latest interview where he said something along the lines of he shouldnt have to try out .. that he will only come back if the money is right and that he only needs 2 weeks to get in shape to be a starter.. he's just too full of himself.. glad he's gone

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

he can't play Chinese national team, he isn't Chinese.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

sorry, clicked the wrong person to reply to.

11. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

True. Tmac will join him next. :grin:

12. K mf G

while i'm going through the garm i have to read the titles to see which threads i want to read, i dont understand how you know what you want to read about without reading the title

13. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

I hope Stevie's got something left in the tank to ressurect himself! Go Francis!

14. G.O.A.T.

G.O.A.T. Contributing Member

Isn't Mo Taylor playing there too? They should get the whole gang back together in China, Moochie, Steve, Mo Taylor, Kelvin Cato. Heck, maybe they could get to the playoffs.

15. apxn82

apxn82 Member

good call GOAT. add T-MAC to that and u got the most potent starting 5 in china. T-mAC might just make it out of 2 round or more this time. hell yeh!

16. zhangstein

zhangstein Member

Reminds of Stevie Wonder ;)

17. Pass 1st shoot 2nd

Pass 1st shoot 2nd Contributing Member

18. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

They could definitely have a good time laughing it up at how they duped Carroll Dawson into giving them massive 6 year deals.

19. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

So far the Rockets have managed to sign up at some point in our franchise history assembled the main cast from the Wizard of Oz, though T-Mac takes up two of the roles.

We have T-Mac starring as Tin Man looking for a heart and Dorothy, the whiny and stupid b****. We also have Steve Francis starring as the Scarecrow in need of a brain and V-Span still in search of courage of playing in the NBA again.

:D:D:D:D:D

20. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Sorry, Steve will always be a Rocket in my eyes, even if he does play in the CBA. If you don't like it too bad. If I have to put up with all the T-mac threads, all of the "what if" T-mac threads, you sir have to put up with the Steve Francis threads. After all most of us that still follow Steve relizes his game has dropped, but we still appreciate him gving his heart to Houston and The Rockets. Something Tracy failed to measure up to. :p