1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston4Bosh: Comments to Chris Bosh about Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 21, 2010.

1. hotdamn

hotdamn Member

Fixed :)

1 person likes this.
  2. wazzupmane?

wazzupmane? Contributing Member

Hey CB4, Houston and All of China is waiting for you. Become a Rocket and get to take off. We are a team of youth and professionals that never give up. If you come to Houston I can assure you that you will be a starter on the all star team for years to come. So if you want to ball, come to Htown, if you want something else then good luck. This is the biggest decision you may deal with for a long time, go with your heart and make your decision wisely.

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Because it's not Canada.

1 person likes this.
  4. vikaas

vikaas New Member

Chris,

Since you asked, I think you should be a Rocket (to be fair, I would have told you this even if you hadn't asked). Why? Because I'm a die-hard Rockets fan, and because I'm a smart man. As for the first part -- I'm a Rockets fan because, even though I moved away from Houston when I was three, Houston is the city that welcomed my family, and continues to be one of the most welcoming cities in America. And the Rockets are simply the easiest team ever to root for. They have great players, as in hard working, fun to watch, and most importantly, people you want to root for, because they're a truly likable and admirable bunch. Even coach Van Gundy, who's been gone for awhile, continues to rave about those guys. Don't you want to play with guys like that?

As for the smart man part, you'll have to take my word for it.

Oh yeah, plus if you become a Rocket, you'll win gobs of championships. Gobs. You, Yao, Brooks, Martin, Ariza, Scola, Battier, Lowry, Hayes, the list goes on, but since I have to stop somewhere, I'll stop there and leave out the youngsters and new guys. Those guys minus Yao, Martin, and Ariza almost took down the Lakers last year -- I'm pretty sure you could win a championship with them. Aren't you?

1 person likes this.
  5. valorita

valorita Member

1) Money - Max deal via S&T + instant increase in international endorsements and business opportunities + no state tax. You will make more money in HOU than pretty much any other team including NY and MIA.

2) Teammates - the collection of best supporting cast in the league that play with huffort night in/night out. This is a team that gets along with each other, respects each other, and helps each other on and off the court. A team that is tailor made to maximize your strengths and help you develop your weaknesses.

3) Winning culture - There's only been 4-5 teams that have won the NBA championship in the past 20 years. There's a reason for that. It's the winning culture that trickles from management to the fans. Houston has that winning mentality engraved.

4) The suits - Rick and his staff are top 5. Morey is a top 3 GM. The owner is willing to spend and pay luxury tax for a championship contending team. The combo of all three being in place and stable is rare in the NBA.

5) Fans/City - Texas is home but you don't have to be in Dallas. Most of the fans are passionate and knowledgeable supporters that love and understand basketball.

For all the reasons stated above (and more) we, the Rockets, feel that Houston would be one of the best places for you and your family. Don't get distracted by the media and their shenanigans. Think about what's important to you Chris and I hope you can come to the same objective evaluation that your place is here with us.

1 person likes this.
  6. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

We love you here CB$. Welcome to winning, never giving up, attitude, and fierce town.

7. anchel

anchel Member

The Knicks summer plan

Mr. Bosh: What happens if you sign with NY for 5 years, and then Lebron resigns with Cleveland?? Having another interesting options, isn't this one too risky?? We talk about your next 5 years.

8. anchel

anchel Member

In addition, D'Antoni wants him as center. Those are great news for Bosh.

Now let's rule out the Bull's option.

9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Mr. Bosh,
    Houston is a great place to live. The biggest market in the world because of China's love for the Rockets. One of the best coaches of the last 30 years. Probably the smartest GM in pro basketball. And we are built to contend for a long long time. Not to mention that K-Mart and Brooks will open up things for you in the paint, while playing along side Yao will be a huge benefit. Please come to Houston and be a part of something special. I've live in NYC for many many years, and although it's a wonderful city, the Knicks management and ownership will prevent that franchise from succeeding. Even with another star, they are a long long way from being competitive. They are the laughing stock of the East. Think Clippers of the East coast.

#329 Aruba77, May 25, 2010
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
  10. anchel

anchel Member

Great

(With subtlety, affability and good manners). :)

11. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Chris Bosh, you should play for the Rockets because they have an organization dedicated to winning and all the pieces in place for you to put us over the top. This franchise has a proud history and the fans are some of the best in the NBA.

Plus, Houston is a great city that people fall in love with. Your best bet for happiness may be in Clutch City.

Good luck.

12. Galaksy

Galaksy Member

Dear Mr. Bosh,

Though I've never been to Houston, Houston seems like a vibrant city. Look at all of these people wanting you on the Rockets, with a fanbase like this you'll have a great and fun career with the Rockets. Especially playing alongside with Yao,Aaron,Kevin Martin, and Scola I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your time there in clutchcity.

1 person likes this.
  13. Rollinrockets

Rollinrockets Member

Dear Chris,

Please come to Houston and join the Rockets. The fans will love you and you will love Houston. No state income taxes, no cold weather, lots of activities for you to enjoy in your down time. You would also be joining a world class sports franchise with a state of the art arena with a history of winning basketball. As you know the team already has tons of potential and you could put us over the top again. Establish your legacy in Houston with the Rockets. Thanks for your consideration.

1 person likes this.
  14. HouRKFan

HouRKFan Member

Hey Chris, I've been a fan of the Rockets since '96 and I live in Illinois. I've seen almost every single game since...i truly believe Houston is one player away from making us title contenders. You are the missing piece. Look at what we did last year minus Yao. We had a great young talented group and still won 42 games. You will bring us over the hump. Please Come to Houston Bosh!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  15. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

Chris,

You have one of the biggest decisions of your professional career to make so let me give you some free advice. Choose HOUSTON. You can go the way of Karl Malone or Gary Payton and try to ride the coat tail of of a Kobe or Lebron to get a title or be like The Dream and with a great supporting cast win one or more on your own and prove to the world that you are a great player that is the centerpiece of championship caliber organization.

Houston is a great city to raise a family, with great fans, and top notch organization that is dedicated to winning. Join us and make it happen you won't regret it.

1 person likes this.
  16. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

Chris,

Here you go:

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hwEkGyeeNb4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hwEkGyeeNb4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

17. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

Chris, you could really help the Rockets win man.

18. RedRowdy4Life

RedRowdy4Life Member

Bynum-Gasol, Dampier-Nowitzki,
    Duncan-McDyess, Okur-Boozer.....YAO-BOSH!! O' LETS DO THIS!!!

19. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Chris, two things in this world that I know are certain.
    One....Bert and Ernie are gay.
    And two....you belong on the Rockets. It's your destiny. ;)

20. magickb8

magickb8 New Member

Hello everybody
    我是一个中国球迷
    I very much hope that Chris came to rocket