1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston4Bosh: Comments to Chris Bosh about Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 21, 2010.

1. zongda

zongda New Member

come on, chris! we want u, hoston needs u

2. shuibingqi

shuibingqi Member

i love you bosh , come to hoston, it will benifit for your career, you will have lot of fans from china

3. wushui

wushui Member

Look, Chris Bosh. Raptors are extinct. I know it, and you know it. Rockets, however, are the way of the future. Don't you want to be part of the future? Well, get on board then because we are waiting for you before we can blast off!

P.S. Yao Ming is a 7"5 monster... just in case you have forgotten about him over the past year.

1 person likes this.
  4. michael-shu

michael-shu New Member

I am only a freshman in so many NBA fans since Yao join rocket in 2002.In the past few year, I witness the strength of Chinese NBA fans and so many NBA star playbill appear all over the chinese medie.The same a Champion if you can win in future ,for sure, the best one which will benifit the Union and play a big impact in NBA international develop should be in Rocket.
    I represent hundred of thousand Chinese Fans to invite dragon king join great Rocket.

Shu jing tao

1 person likes this.
  5. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

Chris the best reason why you should come to Houston....because if you ever get locked outside your house, you won't need to call a lock-smith, because you can just get Aaron brooks to walk underneath door , and unlock the door from the inside.....He's short, but the boy got skills...lol

6. Ketchup&Mustard

Sir Bosh-alot,

I truly believe that coming to Houston is in your best interests. It's a huge market in your home state for starters. You would also be laying down your roots in an organization that has cultivated the most talented and accomplished big men in the league. True, San Antonio has had a few of the great big men, but who really wants to live in San Antonio? Dallas is your home town, but that organization is run about as well as a Waffle House. I could go on for days, but the website says it all.

Come make Houston your home and let's win some championships

7. dingyl

dingyl New Member

I am a super fan of rockets from China——mainly because of Yao.We have the most lovely fans in houston ,and we love you .We will be happy if you can come.Best wish!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. ChinesePlayer

ChinesePlayer Member

Hi, Bosh,

I'm a chinese basketball fans, I love NBA so much partly for the sake of YaoMing and Rockets. you and yao are all great player in NBA. We sincerely hope you two can be close teammate toward champtionship,which is the dream of all chinese fans.

Frankly, if you join hands with Yao, not only the NBA champtionship but also the great ads. contract from chinese enterprise, also millions of chinese fans are all in your hand. without doubt you are not short of money, but money is sure great, isn't?

Come on, Bosh, come to Rockets, too many reasons are worth for you making this improtant decision.

1 person likes this.
  9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

This team is tailor-made for you, Boshman. C'mon down!

10. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Mr. Bosh,

Houston, in addition to being a world class city, has a very loyal and vocal fanbase. Think back to the times you have been here as a visiting player. The fan support for our players is unmatched. What sets us apart, I believe, is that our support is unconditional. We do not pull up our tent stakes in times of adversity. Ask around.

That being said, I believe that adding you to the Rockets roster is the difference between contending for a playoff spot and contending for a championship.

I certainly hope I have the chance to root for you as a Rocket next season. Thank you for your consideration.

2 people like this.
  11. Yao-Yi

Yao-Yi New Member

BOSH!
    I love you!
    Come here,play with Yao,you are big two,get champion!

12. JonRetro

JonRetro Contributing Member

very nice. bosh comes here, could win a champion or two.. or three or four!!

1 person likes this.
  13. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

Dear Chris Bosh,

Please join the Rockets. If you do, you can come to my sister's house and play Halo 3 with me and my 11 year old nephew in between home games. I know the game is a little old, but it's still fun. And we have 3 controllers so we can all play. If you have any other games you want to play that would be okay too, they just can't have too much gore (at least human) on account of my nephew's age.

Looking forward to seeing you in Rocket red soon,

Al

3 people like this.
  14. rznqp

rznqp Member

"We will be just here waiting for you."

15. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

That was hilarious... love the creativity.

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I nominate this for best Bosh quote ever.

17. melon

melon Member

welcome to houston!Bosh!we need you ! we have many excellent players, you will live a happy life here!

18. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

Hey Chris,
    Your a great person on and off the court and having you here in Houston would have a tremendous impact on the success of this team. Clearly, there are already a great group of players and all its missing is one final peice, you. Im positive your hearing this thing from people all around the league of why to go to their team. However, this team wants to win now and has all the right peices with a great coach. Houston is a great city with many attributes that make it stand out from all other cities. It is currently the 4th largest in the U.S., houses are very beautiful and at even a prettier price, many players on the rockets are greatly involved in the community, and weather here is very acceptable. And besides houston has had a great past of players (hakeem, ralph sampson, Kenny smith, charles barkley, yao, moses malone etc.). The decision is in your hands chris, but please dont count out Houston before you looked over it. Everybody is really excited about the possibility of you coming to houston. Bottom line is we need you chris and we just want you to know we will always be fans of yours. Please come to Houston. ;) :p :cool:

19. Koba

Koba Member

Hey Chris,

I think there are a couple of reasons why you'd Houston would be a great city for you to play in:

1) Yao is much more comfortable being a scorer and second option. Although, I think he does fine being a first option, he's always done much better when attention is somewhere else. With you in Houston, you'd definitely be the first option plus the team is already fully loaded next year.

2) The team is already established and would fit you perfectly. You'd have a twin tower duo, he plays down low and it compliments your mid-range and outside game. Aside from Orlando, no other team has a big like Yao. Think about how much easier things could be. So much wear-and-tear must get to you after a while. It would probably even prolong your career.

3) You don't have to ever worry about teammates not giving it 100%. A lot of other places just doesn't have the heart that the Houston team does. You've played against them and seen them. With Yao in the lineup, they're a very defensive minded team. They've been like that for years prior to his injury. Defense is all heart. If there's one team that really wants to win, it's the Houston Rockets. None of the other teams on that rumored list have that.

4) It's near your hometown. Houston is a great city. Lots of family-oriented places just like Hutchins. It's a great city for families and kids. Cities like NYC, Chi-town, Miami, just don't have that sort of thing.

5) I've experienced Canadian winters. So you and I both know that a Canadian winter is one hell of a thing. Do you really want to put up with that again? It actually scares me to think of -22'F/-30'C weather. They used to send people into prisons with that kind of weather as punishments. Chi-town and NYC, although marginally better, absolutely suck in the winter.

Anyways, that was rather long-winded but wherever you go, I'm sure you'll pick the right decision for yourself. You'll always have fans in Houston. But please give Houston some deep consideration. We really need you.

1 person likes this.
  20. williambai

williambai New Member

i Cannot give you Reason, but i Can give you Result.
    Chris + Rockets means Championship Records.

C R

C R