1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How do we know Moochie won't be just a flash in a pan. Griffin started off like a fire, and tailed off near the end. I am in agreement with 03. Moochie is a complimentary PG, if I had to have a starter, I'd take Drew, if I needed a backup Moochie can be that. Francis has the ability to play 35-40 MPG. Cuttino can play PG for those other 10 minutes and change, and Dermarr has the ability to spell at PG (maybe 3-5 minutes). Moochie isn't needed. I'd like to keep him around, but his 10-15 minutes are 10-15 minutes we can give to Cuttino, Shandon, and DJ.

------------------
    The more lefties on your team, the better.

Draft Moiso. Trade Moises.

Trade or bench Kenny Thomas.

2. pakirocketfan

pakirocketfan Member

I agree with atrane and snowman.
    Drafting Dermarr will not take away many of Cuttino's minutes, as he ususally plays at the 2. However, this will take away from Shandon's and Walt's minutes. It would be kool to get Olumnide, Olumnide and Olajuwon, a match made in heaven...

------------------