1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Look inside** to find out which categories Ming will lead the NBA next season.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by guest, Aug 19, 2002.

1. guest

guest Member

1. Blocks, I say he'll avg at least 4 per game... up to maybe 5.

if a MUCH SLOWER 7'6 shawn bradley avgs 3 blocks per game throughout his career.. I don't see why a 7'6 speedy Ming won't avg 5 EASILY.........

2. FG %, step aside shaq.... Ming avged 75% FG playing in CBA, and 100% 6 / 6 against canada... if you look at the type of shots he take, you won't be surprised to see why his FG % is so high..
    i say he willat least hit 60% EASILY.......and I see this # go up as high as 70%........ why not? who's gonna block a 7'6 kid who can basically shoot from anywhere on the court and best.. even take the range out to 3s? he'll probably score more 3s in his debut game than shaq ever scored in his entire career...... :D

3. FT % among centers........ Ming can hit his FTs...... up to 80%...
    any center who can hit 70% from FT is already considered very good............... good news.. this kid can shoot from FT....... so one day when he joins the elite "UNSTOPPABLE" calibers such as shaq......... sorry, "HACK-A-MING" won't gonna work!!!!!! so I don't see any team stupid enough to intentionally foul Ming when the game's on the line like they did to Shaq........ :cool:

2. guest

guest Member

our #1 draft pick will be ==>
    for year 2002 ~ 2003

#1 in blocks

#1 in FG %

#1 in FT % among centers

3. aznlincolnpark

same like ur idea:D

4. LakerMania

LakerMania Member

^ ^
    [​IMG]

Let's not get carried away

5. guest

guest Member

nono... this is considered very conservative...........
    and legitimate.....

i didn't think he'll get too much rebounds tho... not until he's more bulked up

6. Stevie Francis

lol. Na he has a real shot at getting the stuff they talked about, i mean who would think duncan or AI would do as good as they did in their 1st year. He will be top 5 in all those catagories at least.

7. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

when duncan lead the league in double doubles as a rookie we all new he was gonna be this good.