1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2010 NBA Playoffs: Nuggets (4) Vs. Jazz (5)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by abc2007, Apr 15, 2010.

?

Who will win this series?

1. Nuggets in 4

11 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Nuggets in 5

24 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. Nuggets in 6

59 vote(s)
    28.2%
  4. Nuggets in 7

61 vote(s)
    29.2%
  5. Jazz in 4

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  6. Jazz in 5

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  7. Jazz in 6

37 vote(s)
    17.7%
  8. Jazz in 7

14 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't know where you have been...

Go to the Jazz forums and talk about those two championships and see what kind of response you will get.

I'm pretty sure it is well known that the Jazz and Rockets have a rivalry and have always had. We've been in NUMEROUS playoff series with them throughout our history.

I'm also pretty sure most Jazz fans will tell you they hate the Rockets as much as any team.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

well, that's it. you went and divided by zero. clutchfans has imploded.

4. peterlake144

peterlake144 Member

That entry neglects to document rookie Akeem's cheap shot punch of The Whooper during the very first playoff matchup between the franchises (series won by Utah).

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just watched the game after recording it late last night, I am going to be rooting for the Jazz.......I can't stand Melo, that guy travels, whines, and bulls into people.

Lessor of two evils for me.

DD

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

.....hmmm.....never.

F the Jazz and the Sloan they rode in on.

7. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Just like to point out my pre-game comment...

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Once again, the best game of the night is the late night one (at least for the East coast). And I missed it.

9. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yzp3J93yKTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yzp3J93yKTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Go Nuggets!

10. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Well, the entire Jazz team whines and no one in the NBA carries the ball more than Deron. I can never root for the Jazz

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

He whines because he gets the least amount of respect from the refs out of all the stars.

12. Asian Sensation

Nothing's sweeter than to watch the Jazz advance deep and fail to win it all.

13. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

how many fts did melo get yesterday? the dude just didn't trust his J yesterday and just played a completely out of control game for the most part by just bullying in all the time. he got more than his share of calls last night.

14. Shaud

Shaud Member

Last night he did but there have been plenty of games where I saw him not getting calls.

15. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

the nuggs are gona win the series this is jus a speed bump

i originally had them winnin in 6 but now after the home loss i have them takin in 7 games

utah win last nite=abberation

16. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

wow... this is a Rockets fan number 1 sin to ever THINK those words yet alone SPEAK them

wow u really need to re-evaluate the jazz hatred and nuggs hatred

Houstons hatred for the jazz- all time most high

Houston hatred towards the Nuggs- virtually no history vs these guys, there not even on our radar really cuz we own these guys whenever we do play them

i think ur hate and anger towards one individual is clouding ur judgement on the team u should truly be rooting against in that series

17. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

This makes zero sense.

No, not the part about Denver in seven. I agree the Nuggets very well could still win this series. All it takes is to win once in Salt Lake City and they're golden again.

However, your entire post contradicts itself. You state last night was just a speed bump and then subsequently go on to say the series will go seven. Well I can tell you that going to seven with a depleted Jazz team, when you had home-court, is not just a speed bump. That's the worst case scenario for Denver outside of actually losing this series, which, if you're given it a chance to go seven, means is still a distinct possibility.

Which that whole aberration thing. How so? If Utah is going to take it to seven, as you've stated, they're still going to win two more games in this series. That is not an aberration.

An aberration would be if the Jazz went on to lose three straight to Denver and lose the series 4-1. But since you see this going seven, that ain't happening.

18. Rockets111

Rockets111 Contributing Member

The Nuggets have no heart and are so mentally weak, it borders on disturbing. How can a team so talented and dynamic be so fragile?

I love the way Utah is (and has) playing basketball. Tough, physical, they execute, they move the ball and screen. So nice to see.

The Jazz definitely deserve to win the series, but I still think Denver pulls it out.

19. Rockets111

Rockets111 Contributing Member

The Jazz and Rockets rivalry is heated (and, boy, I wish it was like the old days), but I respect the hell out of Utah and the way they play. Throwback basketball. Tough, physical, good screening, excellent execution. A basketball purist's dream.

I think a lot of Rockets fans are so blinded by their hatred of Utah that they blatantly refuse to admit that they're actually good (and vice versa for Jazz fans, I'm sure).

I hate the Mavs a heck of a lot more than I do Utah.

20. Mr. Space City

uhh because their coach isn't there because he has cancer?