1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2010 NBA Playoffs: Nuggets (4) Vs. Jazz (5)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by abc2007, Apr 15, 2010.

?

Who will win this series?

1. Nuggets in 4

11 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Nuggets in 5

24 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. Nuggets in 6

59 vote(s)
    28.2%
  4. Nuggets in 7

61 vote(s)
    29.2%
  5. Jazz in 4

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  6. Jazz in 5

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  7. Jazz in 6

37 vote(s)
    17.7%
  8. Jazz in 7

14 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He does this in the regular season too.

Whoa man...just...slow down! The finals....really? You hope the Jazz make it to the finals?

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

Intensity is what it is.

There isn't a rule saying one can't be vocal.

Just as long as it isn't towards the players / crowd / refs.

And I hope some other team other than the Lakers make it to the finals. I could care less if it was the Jazz. If it IS the Jazz, then they did it without Kirilenko and Okur. Which is a great feat.

3. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Dude, the Rockets and Jazz have a bitter rivalry. The Jazz have been a team consisting of dirty players who constantly flop throughout their history from AK47, Okur, Boozer, Malone, Stockton and the list goes on and on. They cheated their way to beating us those 2 seasons and just plain suck.

Also, with all of Sloan's "success", how come he has never won a single coach of the year award or championship? He is overrated and a douchebag in his own right.

Also Malone, who was their best player in franchise history, was a deadbeat on and off the court. He abandoned his former team to chase after a ring, but thankfully never got one with the Fakers and also abandoned his family too. He sucks on and off the court!

Stockton was a cheap shot artist who flopped like their was no tommorrow!

Lets not get started on Carlos " I am not a man of my word" Loozer and wannabe AK47 whiny punk ass! The only player I can remotely stand on the j*zz is Deron Williams.

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

geez who cares, despite all that Dwill is a class act and I love watching him play. since rockets are out time to support teams based on individual players

5. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

The real question of this series is how many times is CJ Miles going to be involved in a key play that the refs blow that gives the Jazz a win?

...tonight it was the out of bounds no-call. A few weeks ago, poor Durant got hacked by Miles on a game tying three - essentially dooming them to the 8th seed on that one blown play. CJ must be invisible to refs or something.....

6. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

I knew some of you would come around.

Go Jazz! ;)

7. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

This Jazz love on a Rockets board is sickening and making me throw up!

Ew!

:(

8. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Nobody's mad. The love for the j*zz on this board is a cardinal sin. Everyone knows that. ;)

9. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

I'm converting too....Go Jazz Go!!!! ;)

10. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

I find this funny...I highly doubt the Jazz considers the Rockets a bitter rival

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I think I hate their fans more than I hate the team. I'm not sure if it's still up but their was a whole website dedicated to the classlessness of their fans.

12. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Well, we have 2 Championships, while they have none! :p

13. icewill36

icewill36 Member

for me its both, because none of their players are likable IMO... fans are obviously trash, as is that whole mormon state.

14. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

How does that prove a bitter rivalry?

15. bratna8

bratna8 Member

I hate the frickin Jazz when we played them.....but the thuggish Nuggets are just unbearable.

16. fmp087

fmp087 Member

You're trying too hard, but I get the point.

17. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

It doesn't, I just love reminding myself!

:p

Jazz suck! Floppers, whiners, cheaters, and most of all, losers!

:p

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I can believe I'm going to say this but here it is: Props to the Jazz for a tough win on the road against a superior team. They should be proud of themselves. I dislike their team and franchise as much as anyone but you have to give them credit for winning game 2. I was also reminded of how I dislike several of the Nuggets players, especially when they whine about calls where they are clearly in the wrong.

But when game 3 opens up in Utah, I'm sure just hearing their jerky home crowd will make my utter disgust of the Jazz return in full force.

19. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Cool, nice to see you back up your statements. I'm not really contending anything else you say.

20. sw847

sw847 Member

hey I agree with you there. I dislike the jazz as much as the next person. I love dwill's game but hate the team. Then again, the nugz are just unlikable. I don't mind players wanting a 'thuggish' look with tattoos and all, but i just don't like their cocky attitude. So I am supporting the lesser of two evils. GO JAZZ