1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thinking about Utah and the fans... All white?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jfbradley1985, Apr 17, 2010.

1. jfbradley1985

jfbradley1985 Member

My friend and I have a history of always making fun of the Utah Jazz Fan by being nearly all white. I mean, next time look at their fans, especially in the playoffs, and see if you can actually pick out fans who are something other than white. Even their players have a higher amount of white players on their team than the average NBA team.

Has anyone besides my friends and I realise this? Are mormons racist or something?

Oh yeah, I hate the Jazz,

http://www.nba.com/gallery/080226_11.html

2. elindio23

elindio23 Member

3. bloop

bloop Member

Yeah Morons are racist. Christians are stupid. Muslims are crazy. The only good religion is Judaism.

It's such bull**** to have a bunch of white people congregate together in the United States. White people suck. *looks at self* Wait wut?

4. Special Patrol Group

Salt Lake City is something like 70% white. That's just the makeup of the city, not racism. There's a sizable hispanic population, but blacks only make up about 2% or so.

FWIW, there were very few slaves in Utah. Not that it was nonexistent, but it was never widespread.

5. RocketMania1991

Uh its Salt Lake City in Utah..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City

That's why you only see white people.

/Thread

6. jfbradley1985

jfbradley1985 Member

Man, that's why! Wow, thanks for the info.

BTW, I know their not racist, it was just a joke guys.

7. foo82

foo82 Member

Not in Utah, but still funny.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYJ9zOyzI4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYJ9zOyzI4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Wrong forum !

DD

9. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

stupid racist

10. foo82

foo82 Member

Are you actually offended by that video?

One word.

Wow.

11. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

All-White...hmm?

I ponder that question a great many years ago. And I hope this answers part of your questions.

Where are the Non-White Jazz Fans (Game)? This game is kind of a rip-off of "Where is Waldo?".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BONUS QUESTIONS (600 points and 50% of a bag of cookies and a BLT from Subway):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Karl Malone's Illegitimate Son

[​IMG]

So there are non-white Utah Jazz fans, out there who are just as loathsome as their fair-skinned counterparts.

I'd befriend an Al-Qaeda member, before I would anyone is a fan of the Jazz or Karl Malone.

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Utah has a different history than most states, as you are aware with your little Mormon quip. There's a lot of white people for that reason only. Not because Mormons are all white, but because that was the result of the religion spreading by word of mouth in the 1840-50's and then those people subsequently traveling together to establish a new community for religious freedom.

/history lecture.

Jazz can get the hell out of the GARM.

13. jfbradley1985

jfbradley1985 Member

Eh, I know, just wanted to put the word out before it gets moved to a lesser viewed place.

1 person likes this.
  14. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

i would have made the same lolololololololololololololol :grin:

15. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

:( Wow this thread was not a good idea. AT ALL! :confused:

16. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

WHO.... GIVES.... A.... ****....????!!!!

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Utah sucks. This has nothing to do with the Rockets.

18. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

That is not an excuse for putting in the wrong forum. A lot of people watch the NBA Dish especially now with the playoffs going, so you can move it there.

By your logic If I want to share a funny not-related video I put it in the GARM to more people see it before its moved to the Hangout?

19. jfbradley1985

jfbradley1985 Member

Lol, thanks Dad.

Anyways, the Rockets Rans can all agree that the Jazz are the team to hate for the time being. If you don't like the topic sorry, but it's not like the title misguides anyone. You know what it is before you get in.

20. Convictedstupid

Exactly, which is why theyre saying this is the wrong forum. This is the Game Action & Roster Moves of the Houston Rockets.

Not the Utah Jazz. No one cares that you like to laugh at all the white fans of the jazz. Literally, no one does.