1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steelers QB Roethlisberger Has Lawsuit Filed Against Him Alleging Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Bag0b0y, Jul 20, 2009.

1. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

No, I think he meant that both cases involve athletes and women, and if non-perfect 10 woman ever claims she was raped by an athlete, then it's nothing but a money-hungry w**** because that could never happen, and if it did, the b**** was clearly asking for it. :rolleyes:

2. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Why is Roethlisberger wearing a wig and a cowboy hat?

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Oh ok, now I get it.

4. matrixReloaded

According to the Chronicle, he isn't married and denies every bit of the accusation.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6544090.html

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Where did you see that he was married? I'm pretty sure he's not. I don't really know who to believe, because she's saying that her boss threatened to fire her if she reported it, plus she claimed that her manager told her "she should be flattered that a guy like Ben would want to sleep with her." It's still fishy that she waited so long to file charges though.

6. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ben's Defense attorney: Your Honor. Exhibit A.
    Judge: Innocent!

7. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Threads like these really depress me about the world around us. :(

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Juicy details

seems like Ben really likes to let it all hang out.

http://deadspin.com/5518136/the-roethlisberger-documents-his-penis-was-already-out-of-his-pants

•The encounter lasted about ten minutes, beginning from when Roethlisberger entered the back area "with his penis already out of his pants." The alleged victim repeatedly told him she didn't want to have sex, but he kept reassuring her, as they had unprotected sex. She told her friends immediately after, and they reported it to the first police officer they saw.

•According to her friend, both the girl and Roethlisberger were "noticeably intoxicated". His bodyguards "dragged" the victim to the back, and he followed two minutes later. When her friends approached the bar manager to unlock the bathroom door, he told them "Ben's an NFL quarterback, he won't do anything to ruin his reputation."

•The alleged victim had met up with Roethlisberger earlier in the night at another bar, where he called her and her sorority sisters "a tease." They ran into him again at Capital City, where the back room was roped off to everyone but Roethlisberger and "10 to 15 girls." One of her friends told police afterwards that she thought the whole thing was a "set-up," and that Roethlisberger had selected the alleged victim earlier in the evening.

•The alleged victim was wearing a nametag labeled "DTF" When asked, she said it stood for "down to ****." Roethlisberger replied, "I'm not down to ****, but I like to **** girls."

•One of the girls in the group left the bar angrily after Roethlisberger purchased a round of drinks, saying "all my b****es, take some shots."

•Roethlisberger's bodyguards were deleting photos from people's cameras and phones that depicted Roethlisberger drinking.

•When they got home, one of Roethlisberger's friends asked him what had happened in the bathroom. Roethlisberger told him nothing had happened, and that they were just "messing around." He said that she had slipped, and once he had helped her up, he told her they were not going to continue.

•On March 17, 12 days after the incident, a lawyer for the woman requested that the rape probe be dropped, because "a criminal trial would be a very intrusive experience."

So there you have it. By avoiding charges, Roethlisberger escaped potential jail time. But he didn't escape having the sleazy details of his night in Milledgeville splashed all over, for everyone to judge.

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I support rich, famous people doing whatever the f*** they want within the law.

I got dreams too, one day I'll see you at the top, Ben.

10. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

He's earned himself a new fan.

11. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Member

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8178b2b1&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

As long as you win you can kill someone.

13. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Dennis Dixon is pretty good. Just cut him. Money made him think he's invincible.

14. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Rapethlisberger

15. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

I hope they trade him to Oakland, a place where a man can buy shots for his b****es without being persecuted.

16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

a place where one can go about exposing himself at will without people batting an eye

1 person likes this.
  17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I saw somewhere some Women's groups are kind of bothered
    Because
    If Ben gets off .. . they feel the NFL is saying:
    VIOLENCE AGAINST DOGS > VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN

Rocket River
    interesting take

18. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

WOW Big Ben sure is a fine piece of work...I can seem being out till mid-October on suspension. I would be suprised if he plays for the Steelers past this season.

19. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

How do they expect to provide any dna evidence if the girl doesn't want to be checked? She must be brain dead if she's DTF but not down to probe.

20. DonnyMost

Supporting Member