1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[busted]Who?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Apr 1, 2010.

1. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

I know Jermaine Taylor knows clutchfans

2. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

obviously steven a smith..

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

"centaur" could be Greg Oden... A mystical creature who has a man for a torso, but it is a horse between the legs.

1 person likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Guys, I know who it is. It's Landry. He was good friends with T-mac and the one who got screwed with the trade. He was pissed because not only did the way things get handled screwed over a friend, it screwed him by making him be the one to leave and get punished.

Obviously Landry would be pissed off. Yao wouldn't curse.

5. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

[​IMG]

6. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Or Maybe Ron Artest?

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Thanks for the mental image :mad:

but if this is legit, my guess is it's either ron or rafer. Yoyo never said he wasnt a former rocket, just pointed out they likely were a rocket last season....i could see ron seeing himself as a "centaur", since he think he's thegreatest thing since sliced bread..

And Rafer, well he's the only rocket with direct connections to the word centaur. One of Howards unofficial nicknames is centaur and rafer was his teammate for a while. Also, there was that claim/rumor Arod, a yankee, had a self portrait as a centaur, and Rafer is from NY and played next door in NJ, so he could have got the idea from there.

8. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

You got it all wrong. Au is the periodic symbol for gold, and the largest producer of gold in the world is South Africa, a country known for it's disproportionate amount of white people, much like the state of Maine, which was the 23rd in the union.

It's all so obvious...

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

No way, landry benefited from this trade. He's also always preaches not to worry, smile and move on. He'd be the last guy to hold a grudge. This guy also had to be someone that has such a big mouth they always want to be heard, so they felt the need to vent somewhere. That's not landry, more like rafer or ron.

10. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

I think Clyde Drexler is gone from the broadcasting booth and is going to be replaced by Calvin Murphy!

1 person likes this.
  11. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

You deserve a rep for this. :)

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Good god we can dream can't we? :)

13. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

I think its true because there has been some hostility between him and Bill these last few weeks.

I've been noticing that him and Bill have been arguing alot more than usual and they've turned their jokes personal.

14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really? When? I haven't heard anything remotely personal... :confused:

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

you have to listen between the suck.

16. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

sorry just got back in from the evening out looking at this thread

as my OP said they did go to clutch the guy i talk to on again off again tried (or someone else in the org) clutch first but there was no quick response...i dont know if any of you guys have tried but Clutch is hard to get a hold of even when I spoke to him earlier today it was the first time all week, there is a reason why Clutch has other mods heck I had to tip him off about that cheating thread in case things really did get escalated to wear a news corp got involved. He had no idea before then.

I think for the privacy of the other mods Clutch keeps himself as the face of the site. Its not in clutch's nature to give out info like that of other people.

I left him clutch a msg to chime in here hopefully he does tonight or tomorrow to clear up some stuff

17. wingcommander87

I am thinking Dorsey cause his body is exactly like dwight howard who's nickname is the centaur and also in first interview as a rocket he mentioned he was buds with tracy's brother, Chance mcgrady.

Or maybe dwight howard himself, he is the centaur and he is part of the adidas brotherhood that includes tmac.

or a bad april fool's joke :(

18. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Trevor Ariza.

He grew up on the west side of Los Angeles, not too far from the campus of the Culver City Centaurs. He played the Centaurs multiple times in HS, and he may have ties to the school.

19. LoneStarRebel

LoneStarRebel Member

Perhaps...it's Chuck Norris.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Definitely Landry - just because you are nice in front of the camera doesn't mean you are nice behind a computer.