1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has anyone ever been in a situation where they had to pull out their gun?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tmac2k8, Mar 8, 2010.

1. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Listen to Snoop Dogg:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fvw9AnT92fc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fvw9AnT92fc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Vato you won't believe what I saw
    I saw these pack a guys and they act real hard (And what they do?)
    They twisted fingers say you know who we are
    He said: I don't give a **** I’m Snoop Doggy Dogg (Ah huh)
    They kept ****ing and it went too far
    So Snoopy he went straight to the trunk of his car (And what he get?)
    He got his gun and they start running hard
    He started firing and then he just charged

:grin:

2. 111chase111

111chase111 Contributing Member

I haven't but this guy at work has.

Basically he was driving home from work and the freeway was pretty crowded. Some guy was weaving between lanes obviously in a hurry and he kept cutting people off to get in front of them. This guy then cut in front of my co-worker and my co-worker had to stop short to avoid being clipped. My co-worker used sign language to tell the guy he's "Number One" and the guy stoped in front of him (in traffic!), got out of his vehicle, marched over to my co-worker and proceeded to tell him that he's going to kill him.

My co-worker (who used to keep a gun in his truck) said "I feel that I'm trapped and in fear for my life" at which point he pulled his gun on the guy. The guy lost all of his toughness and ran back to his vehicle yelling "don't shoot me!".

So, they all leave. The next thing you know my co-worker got pulled over by the cops for pulling a gun on someone. He kept yelling at the cops "I'm the victim! I'm the victim!". The other guy had called the cops! Eventually the cops realized that my co-workers story was accurate by corroborating it with the other guys story (he admitted to getting out of his vehicle and approaching my co-worker) and they let him go. The cops did try to see if the DA wanted them to arrest my co-worker because, while he did have a concealed carry license, they tried to argue that his gun was not "concealed enough". The DA declined to have him arrested.

3. Htown's2kFinest

I have one in my bedroom but haven't had to use it yet.

4. Simos05

Simos05 Member

I pull mine out at the gun range all the time but thats about it

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I know I'm ruining the opportunity by mentioning it, but this thread is pretty perfect for someone to Bel Air us all.

6. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

I have one in the bedroom lololololoriginalpostlolololol

7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

"co-worker" = 111chase111

8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Actually your coworker is the one that doesn't have any toughness. Pulling out a gun cause he's afraid he'll get beat up LOL. Funny how your coworker described his story to you making it sound like he was the brave one and the other guy the coward.

9. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Never been in that situation and do not want to be. In Arkansas, if you pull it out you better be ready to use it and shoot to kill.

10. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

As well as commit sodomy of course.

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Nicely done.

12. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Reread the guy's story. He said the man got out of his car, approached him, and threatened to KILL him. I don't think we're talking about a playground fight here.