1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official T-Mac as a Knick Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Feb 18, 2010.

1. xRod3x

xRod3x Member

lets wait and see man!!! no one can tell what the knicks are planning for!!

2. Christopher

Christopher Member

If the Knicks management had ANY brains at all they would have only taken on bad contracts if they come with cheap building blocks as well. I'm thinking Carl Landry here.

At least give star players a few guys to look at and think they would be good team mates to play along side, as it stands, the Knicks are basically offering a big contract and a clean sheet of paper with no names on it!

As for Shemac, Who cares? He is done, completely finished.

I just think its funny people are still fighting for him. Come out of the jungle....the war for Mr Decembers credibility was over a very long time ago!

3. Randy_Franklin

seems to me there are more stacy haters posting on here than stacy supporters...

1 person likes this.
  4. devin23

devin23 Member

To me it really wasn't about injuries. It was about giving full effort in the game. Tmac clearly hasn't done that for awhile. You can heal injuries, but you can't heal lack of effort.

5. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

Championship roster right there.

Come on LBJ, please help the players above and Tracy to win a ring! Please! Come on, 2nd round at the very least.

Come on, help NY, a mega city that doesn't have a Franchise player since Ewing. It's where the cool kids like Tracy and Curry hang out.

NY is so good that they don't even need picks. Their offense is so good that they don't even need d. So come LBJ, come help Tracy lose the 2nd round virginity.

6. Christopher

Christopher Member

I think its because the Stacey haters just can not believe there are people out there that are STILL sticking up for the guy, even after everything we have now seen happen.

I mean, we still have some of his supporters saying he is healthy!

1 person likes this.
  7. devin23

devin23 Member

I agree 100%. That's what he did. I used to have a tmac jersey and supported him all the way. Now I have nothing but disrepect for him. He doesn't deserve my pity.

8. Christopher

Christopher Member

The thing about Mr December is, he came to Houston with a lot of questions hanging over him, but fans gave him a clean slate. What every happened at other teams, not one Rockets fan cared about. We were gonna judge him on what he did here.

Thats all thats happened. He's been judged by Rockets fans on what he did during his time in Houston.

9. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

The more I think about it, this is the root cause of probably 95% of the hating.

I don't talk about McGrady at all outside of CFs. The only reason I seem "obsessed" around here is that it bothers me signficantly that so many people are still over this guy's ping pong bag and are/were trying to put this situation on Morey and Adelman when it was entirely on McGrady. It just astounds me that even his fans would doubt people like Morey and Adelman in favor of him.

10. legend215

legend215 Contributing Member

Dude...seriously.....what's up with the exclamation points lol. I was just pointing out the facts. Like Christopher said, "the Knicks are basically offering a big contract and a clean sheet of paper with no names on it!"

Me personally? I can give a rat's azz as to what NY does. We're most likely packaging those picks this summer for something good (hopefully) and if not, hopefully the Knicks suck it up next year so that we can get a high draft pick :p

11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Well, this thread definitely answers the question, "What if we could isolate all the repetitious battling in the GARM into one thread and move it somewhere else where it could continue without disturbing others?" :grin:

1 person likes this.
  12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Dead on, which is why people who complain about the "haters" of McGrady should just avoid this thread if they don't like what others post here. It's a relief to finally have it all "under one roof" instead of the NBA Dish becoming a giant wasteland like the GARM.

13. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Unfortunately, the GARM never had an "Official Keep Your Mac Hugging/Hating in Here!" thread. That may have gone a long way towards keeping all of the GARM McGrady threads under one roof.

14. SuraGotMadHops

TMac is doody and I'm glad he's gone.

[​IMG]

15. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Because Carl Landry (when he was on the Rockets) got a fine for standing up in the bench rooting for his team.
    but Cleveland can dance, jump, stand up the whole game and dont even get a warning. thats why people are annoyed with cleveland bench (at least I am)

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Why not get annoyed at the NBA instead?

17. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I find it more funny that people come on here to continue to hate on a player that no longer plays for the Rockets....

Once a hater....always a hater I guess.

18. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

It's definitely more than that, given that it's not just Rockets fans I've seen who get all pissy about it. And as for the Landry thing, blame the NBA for not being fair, not the Cavaliers for enjoying themselves.

< Good. >

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I find it funny that you make a post with the sole purpose of hating the haters. . . . Takes one to know one I guess.

20. parmesh

parmesh Member

I find it funny that you...aww man nevermind!