1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone hear Bullard on Stacy last night?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RudyTBag, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Postpremium

Postpremium Member

He did it in regulation and ot. Typical.

2. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

lol thats great

3. mau

mau Member

No point in discussing. He is a Knick now. I hope he does well, I hope the rockets do well with their current roster.

Is "the vein" back?

4. Boxer

Boxer Member

Lots of ironies abound - not least Matt Bull Session - in his relentless sycophancy now throwing McGrady under the bus - while whining about someone else being thrown under the bus.

Stark evidence that MDS is not cured even by McGrady playing elsewhere.

5. pdewalt

pdewalt Member

As reported, the play was designed to go to him. It's not that big a deal, many professional and/or recreational players have and will continue to do the same thing when the games is on the line and they want to win. It happens. Heck, I've done it a few times.

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Still resorting to personal attacks and McGrady quips for your enjoyment? Sounds like you might need to re-evaluate why you're in the GARM.

"Just reporting facts" is far too weak of an alibi for this kind of weak posting.

7. afnorth123

afnorth123 Member

Really wish Calvin would come back

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

knote32,

I believe the increase in the number of fake Knicks fans are invading Clutchfans.

Fight on soldier, if you give them facts and not given in to their thousands of hypothetical situations, they will lose... cause they always do.

1 person likes this.
  9. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

To everyone who heard this: Were you watching the local broadcast in Houston, or was it the feed on League Pass? I can't seem to find this on the local broadcast. League Pass sometimes comes back early and gives you the broadcaster audio when they're not on air.

1 person likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

he's reporting a funny comment by Matt Bullard.

the truth and even the jokes in real life hurt people who live in hypothetical situations.

11. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Contributing Member

Not sure about others, but my League Pass only had the Indiana feed. Believe me, I searched for Houston's feed. Those guys were pretty bad.

Maybe OP is making it up?

12. FFz

FFz Member

It was the stream i was watching. I dont know if it was league pass or what not. Could be foreign. Sometimes for foreign countries they dont even cut away during timeouts so u get to hear them talk.

13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think so -- it's posted simultaneously many times in the live game thread and I was told about it on Twitter also. Seems to have happened around 9:30pm and I've scanned several times around there and don't hear this.

I did hear Worrel say, "Oh sh**" in the middle of the broadcast last night, but didn't catch this.

14. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Ahh ok, online feed... that could explain it. Thanks...

15. tinman

Supporting Member

this would be hilarious Clutch. i didn't know Bullard had some comedy like that in him.

16. ElDobleK

ElDobleK Literally Zan Tabak

I was watching the Rockets feed on NBALP Broadband and I heard it. Definitely a funny moment.

17. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Stupid NBA Lp blacked out fs Houston since I don't ordinarily have it, had to watch the game on fs Indiana from NBA lp which sucked, ya know a rox game just isn't the same without Worrel, Clyde and bull.

I was wondering what Bull and Tracy's relationship was like.

Also watched the knicks game and man is walt a terrible commentator, even clydes better.

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Bullard needs to stop mentioning his career during the game. That's getting old too. Clyde uses his experience to explain some stuff, Bullard uses his experience to justify his position as an anchor. He should just talk, I'm sure he knows about basketball today. These days it seems like he's living in the past.

19. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

SmoothOperator -- here was the <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=5128430#post5128430">first report of it</a> in the game thread... other comments following in the next few pages.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Checked my DVR and it was at the 7:19 mark of the 4th quarter coming out of the break, after Adelman's technical, I think, and the Power Dancers were doing their thing. Bull says, "So T-Mac is going to rip Gallinari in the paper saying he should have gotten the shot?" That's from LP in Austin and pretty much word for word.

1 person likes this.