1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goodbye Carl Landry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 18, 2010.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

He was our hero.He will be greatly missed.

2. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

c'mon!!!! How can he traded Carl Landry!!!! I dun get this!!!! Carl is going to be the 6th Man of the year!!!! I love the rest of the trade but the Carl part!!!!

3. Rocketfanatic2

Well, I couldn't have any more respect for Carl. I will miss him greatly. I might even have to watch the Kings play every now and then just to see how our boy's doin.

4. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

He will be missed dearly.

5. PeacePeace

PeacePeace Member

You did a great job Carl, a prototype ideal professional. I wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you back in that Rocket Red soon.

6. PotStu

PotStu Member

Thanks for the playing great while you were here Carl

You are already missed

7. Strawman

Strawman Member

NONOnonoNOOOOONnnooNNOOO!!!

8. elindio23

elindio23 Member

HTML:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFjIeesvJ6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFjIeesvJ6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. elindio23

elindio23 Member

whatever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFjIeesvJ6c

10. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

Damn Carl... damn...

Gonna miss ya but you will probably start with the Sacs so I wish you all the best. :(

11. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

I feel like somebody I love just died!!!

12. gambingo

gambingo Member

wish you nothing but the best with the Kings :( :)

13. Pest_Ctrl

Pest_Ctrl Member

Thanks for all the hard work, passion and teeth, Mandry. It's really a sad day to see you go. :(

Wish you all the best in Sac town.

14. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

i guess i will be a kings supporter when we suck, so maybe this year? :confused:

15. fayesun

fayesun Member

thats exactly what im feeling

16. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

I just played my final game with Carl Mandry on NBA Live before Dynamic DNA kicks in and puts him on the Kings...Put up 38 pts and 18 rebounds with him :grin:...Man oh man im gonna miss you Carl

17. karmapolice119

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'll always be a fan, Carl, except when you play the Rocks. You made this all happen and we won't forget you. Good luck and best wishes for the future!

19. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

It's hard to let go of a fan favorite whose made good of the opportunity given to him, most 2nd rounders don't pan out.

Best of luck Carl, your play epitomized what the Rockets were all about this year, maybe not perfect but all heart and hustle.

20. solid

solid Contributing Member

You were one of my favorite players! You gave the Rockets some sizzle, and for most of the season, you were the best player on the floor. The Kings wanted you and their fans are really excited about you coming there. Keep playing hard and improving and you will become one of the best players in the game. You have tons of potential. I will really miss you. You will get standing ovations when you return, until you dunk on us!