1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Blog/FB] T-Mac bids adieu

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by the_hustler, Feb 18, 2010.

1. SaFe

SaFe Contributing Member

He may not have been perfect, and he definitely screwed us last year... but the man played his heart out for us in 3 long playoff series. I am grateful for the memories and wish him the best of luck!! :(

2. bigreg

bigreg Member

For all that he could have said to spark up a new controversy on his way out of the door, Tracy did the exact opposite. He was extremely gracious to the city of Houston, the Rockets organization/team, and to Rocket fans that have as evidenced in this forum, have not been gracious to him. Whether or not we are fans of his game, the worst thing to do to a man is to kick him while he is down. He may never again be the player that he once was but none of us know that for sure and he deserves every opportunity to attempt to get back to the highest level possible. If Tracy took anything positive from this experience, only he knows but he has was extremely gracious in his exit. For those of you in the GARM who feel like Tracy personally did you a disservice, GROW UP!!! And if your feelings are hurt that badly, stop buying game tickets & all other team merchandise, along with NBA LEAGUE PASS, & everything else Rocket related so that you can stop confusing yourself with Les Alexander, the guy who signed all of Tracy's checks. His days in Houston are done. Let him move on to the next chapter in his life & all of you here criticizing his every move should do the same. I wish Tracy the best in his efforts to resume his career, something he was not given a fair chance to do here this season, for whatever reason you want to say it was for.

3. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

A lot of players own houses in Houston.. Not stay here (Tax write offs)

McGrady could have easily moved his family back to Orlando. Where it isnt much different than here.

4. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

I'm in the minority, but I really am going to miss T-mac. I wish him the best of luck in NY, prove the doubters wrong.

5. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

[​IMG]

LEAVE TRACY ALONE!

6. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Lol. Self pwnt. :(

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

BYe bye mac, its been fun watching you.

best of luck in NY, classy ending

8. Stepping Razor

A very sincere farewell. A lot of good moments with him here as a Rocket. Will still be a fan of him and hope that he regains that former superstar form and can come back to an elite status. Can't wait until we play the Knicks. Go Rockets!!!

9. Rocketman2002

Rocketman2002 Member

I didn't like some of the crap Tmac pull on the team, but I wish him luck in NY.

10. Rockets1820

Rockets1820 Member

I hope Tracy does well for the Knicks. Who knows he could be back in a Rockets uniform next season if he's willing to take a substanial pay cut.

11. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

LOL, repped for sure! :grin:

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Classy move.

Now that the s*** storm is over, no hard feelings.

Best of luck as a free agent next year, Tracy.

13. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Empty hopes around these parts man

14. hollywoodo

hollywoodo Member

tmac is my boy. i wish he didn't have to go. but sometimes, it isn't a right fit. best wishes to him.

15. Landry92

Landry92 Member

Good luk to TMac where ever he lands .. Hope he gets bak to his old self and makes past the 2nd round sometime in his career ..

16. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Im gonna be so pissed if NY picks up LeBrawn or Wade or Bosh and b**** mac gets a ring with their help.

I hate tracy mclady.