1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McGrady "disgusted" by Houston Rockets organization (per Steven A. Smith)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by StacyMcGrady3, Feb 5, 2010.

1. devilsdandruff

"Stephen" A. Smith

well...
    i'm pretty ticked off. by his voice on radio/tv w.e.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

my preference was to give it another year now that the role players are solidified. Granted, it's a gamble. I was interested to see how it would play out. So, sue me I guess.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Stop embarrassing yourself.

[​IMG]

4. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Does it matter? Ray allen can't stand garnett because he cusses alot in front of kids and stuff. Mchale and bird didn't like each other either. You don't have to like a guy to play with a guy. To me, thats really not the issue one way or the other. They should've traded tracy this summer as his value is the contract. Then trade shane, then see what yao does and trade him too if he can't perform. This organization is chasing waterfalls and just need a do over. The real fans have been through this and will stick by the team. The others will follow other players and chase those teams.

1 person likes this.
  5. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

**** you Tracy.

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You make weak arguments just to be a naysayer. I don't think you even care about McGrady.

You use the second-best winning streak in history as a measuring stick of a team. It's a more difficult criterion than even winning a championship. How useful is that measurement? Only two teams in history can meet it.

You use facts--wins and losses--as false support for arguments. If the Rox are winning it's because they love McGrady and if they are losing it's because they miss McGrady. Provide a quote or something to connect the wins or losses to the Rockets' feelings about McGrady, such as [fake quote]: "It was a really big win tonight and we're just fighting as hard as we can until T-Mac gets back to full strength."

You use absence of knowledge as the foundation of argument. "Since you don't know why they lost, therefore T-Mac." "Since you don't know about New Jersey, therefore T-Mac."

The reason it's so difficult to get solid reporting on what happened in Jersey is that you are not there doing solid reporting.

7. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

Hate on this board is disgusting. Try to envision yourself in T-Mac's place. I'd be pretty pissed off too. But can we move on now? Trade T-Mac already and get a piece that can help this team. GET IGGY!!!

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yeah, cry me a river mac.

get lost.

9. devin23

devin23 Member

That's what happens when you backstab an organization that has for years, accomodated you. Good riddence t-wack.

10. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

Does it really matter what happened in the past? The Rox aren't going to trade Tmac for crap... they're going to get the best deal possible. I haven't made too many trades in the NBA, but I'd assume it can take lots of time & planning and STILL fall through.

Simply put, the Rox will trade Tmac when all of the pieces fall in place. They won't rush a trade just to make Tmac happy. If that's how Rox management operated, I wouldn't be a Rox fan. Tmac has to know this, right?

11. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Yes sir you are correct... All these pages for something that T-Mac didn't say.... It was posted by SAS who was answering another individual's question..

12. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

GREAT POST!!!

13. wekko368

wekko368 Member

It depends on the player. Hypothetically, if Lebron doesn't want Varejao on the Cavs, you can bet that Cavs management will look to trade him. Same goes for Kobe.

14. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

i envisioned and this is what i got.
    "***k you too"

15. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

The difference is all those guys could still play.

16. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

How much money are getting again? Right. I can't relate.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out of town.

17. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

He was disgusted at how he was treated in Toronto. He was disgusted in Orlando. Now, surprise surprise, he got just as disgusted here.

As much as I wanted things to work out with Tracy, and I was a huge fan, he made his bed in the last year. Whats funny is how Screaming A Smith says players take notice, yet if we can recall a certain Yao and Artest made some hints at Tracy's commitment last year. I know we shouldnt pay too much attention to what Smith says, he is Tracy's biggest mouth piece, but it really irritates me to hear him say that. Les essentially had his back the entire time, everyone knew that. And becasue he screws over the organization, he goes to the one person he knows will defend him. Stephen A is his biggest yes man.

18. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

i Like how houston fans feel like mcgrady did something so terrible to them last season on purpose. He was hurt. Stop being so damn ignorant of the fact that the only reason he was in and out of the lineup is because he was hurt. Get THE HELL OVER IT. And the whole surgery before the trade deadline is just a coincidence. There is no proof that he did it because he was worried about being traded. If you ask me you guys ARE THE FREAKING DRAMA QUEENS. I dont think anybody thinks what the rockets are doing right now is a response to what happened last year. He is only complaining because the rockets wouldnt play him at all.

19. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

Getting hurt is screwing over the organization. Well then what the hell is yao ming doing?

20. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

I envision calling you a d!!!!@$$