1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Post-Game Analysis: Nuggets 97, Rockets 92

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 27, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Oh noes! We're the same team we were at the beginning of the season...no consistent scoring threat, no clear mismatch, no superstar...heavens!!!

Hopefully this is a wake up call to those who thought we were some great team...I've said it a ton of times...this team is a borderline playoff team, nothing more...right now we just happen to be on the lower side of the border...hell, we still might make the playoffs, but even if we do? Who cares! We're going to get beat and wish we had a better lotto pick. That's what we should expect to happen with, what, 40 million of our team's budget out of commission.

2 people like this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

He was in there for a long time and just kinda milled around.. I'm pretty sure no one would complain if he hosted up a few more shots.. He wasn't very aggressive when we needed him to be.. This was the game to make his case to be a starter..

3. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

the only bright side is that I predicted we lose 94-99, and I am pretty close.

4. PeppermintCandy

Yeah, dreadful passes and poor shooting, but one positive was he played pretty good defense. Nice job especially when he had to guard Billups.

5. OpportunityCost

I've also been lobbying for CBud to start, but tonight, he showed no aggression at all. He was way too passive. Just passing the ball to someone else and getting out of the way. :mad: :confused:

6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The veterans should be taken to task,and the young ones need to learn from their mistakes.

1 person likes this.
  7. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Where's the easiest part of the schedule? 3 straight home losses. No more surprises unless we put on a repair clinic to this team.

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What is your definition of "Bright Side" again?

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

Ha, I agree 100%...... Great post....

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Jeez, this WAS supposed to be the easy portion of the season.. there seams to be no end to this losing streak.. we might officially be the worst team in the Southwest.. SO-BER-ING realization..

11. LifeisButaDream

And with the first pick the Houston rockets select..... .[​IMG]

12. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

this really hurts!

It hurts me from deep-heart!

How can we turn the situation into a benefial one?

13. waihh

waihh Contributing Member

C Bud is an offensive weapon but the coach failed to use. I do not blame C Bud, because as a rookie it's hard for him to demand the ball from teammates. If you are not going to call some plays for Bud then why leave him on the court? To showcase his poor passing and defensive ability?

14. Randy_Franklin

someone from the DLeague, it's all about the Morey Stats

15. alethios

alethios Member

You forgot no owning of the paint. We are really exposed near the basket. Can't beat too many playoff-bound teams without the inside presence.

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

what a bad loss.. we've seriously been scouted well

teams seems to know exactly what to do against us.. noooooooooo

bad trend going, need change like NOW.. bring tmac back... jk dont kill me

17. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

I am only being sarcastic..

I think we had a good offensive, Ariza played OK, Aaron was superb, but we didn't defend well, we gave up too many freethrows, AB got himself in foul trouble otherwise he could have a career game.

All in all, we are just not talented enough, the 2 Smith's threes are all a result of the double team on Nene, which shows we lack interior D(everyboday knows and opposing teams are trying to explore that now.)

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I agree, the poor CBUD showing is partially Adelman fault but mostly CUBD's. We want Budinger to be this great player but he has to have that confident, cut-throat attitude too.. he should have been more aggressive..

19. ma2019

ma2019 Member

rocket have a lot of problem with defend and turnover.

20. ma2019

ma2019 Member

i think rocket shouldn't put taylor in nbdl. taylor need a chance