1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chicago as a "you know who" destination...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RudyTBag, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

First and foremost, because Les Alexander would make a lot of money. The Rockets would save money to the point of getting under the luxury tax (I assume -- I didn't look up their salaries). Both are expiring so they do as much good for you as T-Mac does right now, yet they could get use of Miller. It's a possible scenario, but the T-Wolves would have to get more compensation (draft picks) because anyone who takes on years is going to get compensated for it.

I'm merging this thread in the Chicago talk thread since it is just speculation.

2. choujie

choujie Member

Where did you hear that?

3. tested911

tested911 Member

Do whatever it take DM to have Chicago include Joakim Noah...

Tmac + Sola or Landry for Salmons + Hinrich + Noah

Get a 3rd team to make it work..

4. rocketsmetalspd

The article clearly states that we would be getting Cardinal and Miller and Salmons going to TWolves. This would be a good trade in that Miller and Cardinal will be coming off the books at the end of this season. This is good in landing Scola and Landry. I hope whatever the team decides will benefit the Rockets in the end and not mess with team too much.

5. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

I wouldn't do the deal because that would make Chicago a very good destination for top free agents this summer. Just keep Tmac and give him a buyout before the the playoff roster deadline is set. This way he can go to a playoff team and get them to lose in the 1st round. :)

6. scottie brooks

This article is basically saying.... John Salmons.... at least he is not Eddie Curry

7. herro

herro Member

so Salmons starts at the 2 and Ariza moves to the 3 or the bench?

He's barely shooting better from the field than a chucking, struggling Trevor Ariza.