1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] McGrady excited about 2010 Free Agency

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Dec 23, 2009.

1. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

I'm excited for Tracy's 2010 free agency as well. I'll help him pack when the time comes.

I still don't see why the Rockets don't just take a few games and get him out there for extended time and see what happens. Let's just be done with this already.

2. Rover16

Rover16 Member

FREE TMAC!!!

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Ok...

I think I have this thing figured out and what T-Mac is doing.. Sort of reminds me of Jimmy and Jerry in away.

Basically T-Mac knows he's in every trade talk around time and he also knows he's being show cased right now and it's starting to piss him off.....

Now for some strange reason he may be feeling that there's a chance that the Rockets will trade him to a non-contending team..... So it looks as if T-Mac is starting his own campaign to stir things up to either trade him to a contender or he will scare some times off from trading for him.

and the plot thickens.....

4. goodbug

goodbug Contributing Member

For the record, McGrady has always been a difference maker for his team, in the wrong way. Raptors were a first rounder with him, 2nd rounder without him. Magic were a first rounder with him, NBA runner up without him. Rox were a first rounder with him, 2nd rounder without him.

5. Possum

Possum Member

TMac has never been a winner just a scorer. Now he is a has been at that. I just hope there is some r****ded GM out there that will give us something of value for him. :(

6. slugyang

slugyang Member

We all excited... finally.

7. Chiron

Chiron Member

This biznatch is delusional thinking that Orlando will take him back.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He lives in his own reality....where he is the victim and has done no wrong.

It is the excuse makers mentality....everyone else is at fault......

If ever there was someone who needed some tough love to grow up, it is him.

DD

9. Entropy

Entropy Member

His fragile psyche would shatter at a single truthful reproach.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think he is getting it now from Adelman....and is going through the rebellion stage....either he learns or he sits...

The team doesn't need him anymore.

DD

11. nolimitation

nolimitation Member

If we don't trade Mcgrady and if another team decides to sign him, then it'll probably be for a vet's minimum.

12. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

looks like he has to find a team to play in the first place.. before gettin excited abt free agency.. ;)