1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] McGrady expected to play short minutes in next 6 games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Dec 15, 2009.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

...um...it's just common sense to play a guy coming off a serious injury limited minutes. no need to overthink too much.

2. raj87

raj87 Member

Unbelievable witch hunting...

DD and Zboy:
    [​IMG]

vs

T-Mac:
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. pdewalt

pdewalt Member

All that I can say is wow!! :eek:

4. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Well, this thread just took a dump.

5. Moe

Moe Contributing Member

Too funny. Too funny. Too freaking funny!

6. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

great move by adelman, he's making t-mac earn his minutes just like any other rookie. if t-mac's stinking it up out there he can just sit for chase or ariza.

7. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

His stats will be ****ed up lol.

8. woket

woket Member

Yup. All bases covered.

9. RocketsFan09

RocketsFan09 Member

...I wish we could filter the threads so that people that have nothing else to say except hating on a ROCKET PLAYER are not allowed to post.

I mean, if you have something to back up what you're saying by using what the player, and im talking about TMAC, has done this season then by all means, but if all you are going to do is keep bringing up the same crap over and over again...well whats the point?? unless you have a fetish for reading the mindless drivel that you type up on the boards...

Come on, give T-Mac a break, he scored 3 points in 8 minutes...thats not bad for a someone who is coming off of microfracture surgery and hasnt played since feb of last year

Fans are supposed to support the ROCKETS, not the individual players...we are RED NATION!

P.S. sorry if this was a little dramatic, it just pisses me off that at the mere mention of Tmacs name, everyone comes out of the woodwork to just hate on the guy... :mad:

10. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

mcgrady bash theory? really?
    1) 5min a qrtr isnt much of a chance now your argument is only consierable if mcgrady gets atleast 15 min. or else he wont prove much worth
    For example tonight's game of the 8 min he played it was all fast breaks from both sides he ran to each side and all we know is hey he can run healthily again

2) McGrady isnt that selfish of a guy, he's done alot to prove elsewise such as when alston was traded, he lead in assists ( of course only when he played) but 5 assists agame isnt bad.

3)Yeah I agree on this point except that McGrady works his ass off look at skillz lab or even in his previous seasons with his former ( and now notorious trainer wayne hall). Oh and two words Amare Stoudemire more serious of an injury same surgery and is still a solid all star

4) Who are we honestly gonna get for him? Certainly no a- listers or B-List all stars such as Arenas or Redd. He's also got his diggs settled down here in H-town

You're points are solid for the most part but hey lets give him a chance

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah I just picked up T-mac probably will drop him though my team is

PG - Tyreke Evans
    SG - Kobe Bryant
    G - Deron Williams
    SF - Gerald Wallace
    PF - Antwan Jamison
    F - Carlos Boozer
    C - Marcus Camby
    C- David Lee
    Util - Raymond Felton
    Util - Russell Westbrook
    BN - Jason Richardson
    BN - Al Harrington

Last two only on the bench for tomorrow because they don't have a game.

12. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Must be an eight team league - Why would you drop any of those players for T-mac? He's only gonna play 5-10 mins a night

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

10 man league. I didn't drop any of those guys. I dropped Grant Hill for him.

14. Asian Sensation

LOL I'm sorry but this some funny a55 5hit.

15. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

Most of the stuff you're talking about was conjecture from people on this BBS, who were commenting on media reports. Most of the stuff that was said in the media could have been interpreted any number of different ways, and people chose to interpret it in extreme ways -- i.e., "this will not end well." A lot of it was just wishful thinking on fans' part, and some of it was fans being overly dramatic and reading way too much into innocuous comments. The media are not at fault. Lesson? Don't trust fans on here. After a while, the wild interpretations of things Adelman says take on a life of their own, and people start believing other people's conjecture.

16. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

Hmm, maybe making him earn his minutes is part of it. Or maybe Adelman's just easing McGrady back into action because he hasn't played in a game in a very long time and because the team isn't used to playing with him in the lineup. Wait a minute, I forgot --there must be more to it, some grandiose plan, because nothing is ever done for the simple, obvious reasons, according to people on here.

17. rockets_fanatic

It is good to see the majority of Rockets fan don't have the same amount of hate and are willing to give Tracy a chance. Just listen to the ovation he got.

18. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

lmfao. Someone rep this guy please.

19. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

The guy Ariza has to worry about taking his job is Budinger not TMac. CBud impressed me more this one game than anything Ariza has done the whole season. With TMac's ability to play both wing positions and be a point forward, that may be the better pair (Tmac/Cbud) to start at the wings.

20. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Is that is the best scenario for him than let it be that way. I just hope he will be back to playing 30 minutes a game.