1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FS: LP Broadband Companion

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by wangzhizhi, Nov 4, 2009.

1. wangzhizhi

wangzhizhi Member

I bought League Pass, selling the Broadband portion part. Selling for $50 via nonCC-Paypal, have sold it to Clutchfan members in years past, looking to do the same again this year. tracmyflippy90 at yahoo.com if interested and mention your Clutchfans ID. Thanks.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Where do you live?

3. wangzhizhi

wangzhizhi Member

I live in California, GS Warriors tv market. I think NBA does the blackouts by IP address geo-location now rather than by the subscriber's home location.

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

lp broadband usually blacks out by the subscribers zip code on their account

sometime it makes no sense since lets say you are on the road and want to see your local team play...you cant

5. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Hey I will buy this if you explain the blackout situation to me? How does it work out? I live in Austin if that helps.

6. UTmo

UTmo Contributing Member

email sent yesterday and still no response

1 person likes this.
  7. wangzhizhi

wangzhizhi Member

No longer available for sale. Thanks for everybody's interest.

8. sandoon83

sandoon83 New Member

If anyone else has league pass TV and wishes to get reimbursed by sharing , ie letting me use the broadband version, I am up for an immediate payment of the same $50. Email enjoytheadventure at Gmail dot com. Thank you!