1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

cato wallpaper

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by catoinstitute, Jul 1, 2002.

1. catoinstitute

catoinstitute Member

i noticed there was a new yao ming wallpaper up now. how come no great artist has not made one for the rockets "answer" kelvin cato as yet. i am eagerly awaiting a wallpaper to compliment my new pc.

btw i think ming will be a flop. the real solution has been here all along, and his name is cato. and he knows english!
    rudy t. just doesnt give him a chance.:cool:

2. sTWO

sTWO Member

Yes this is a good point: how come no Kelvin Cato wallpaper? I think if we have wallpaper of Moochie Norris, there should definitely be some of Cato.

Let's not discriminate against someone just because they make more money in a year than most of us will make in our career.

A wise man once asked, "Why'd they have to take my *$!%@ Cato!" We will all be asking ourselves the same question if we scare this man away from Houston.

3. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

Give him a chance? How many more does he get?

4. sTWO

sTWO Member

As many as he needs! :eek:

5. red

red Contributing Member

if you are reading this dave...i am still waiting for my "langhi is a god" wallpaper.

why no mo taylor, kenny thomas, zan tabak wallpapers for that matter?

6. DCballer

DCballer Member

This guy must be Cato. Cato, if that's you, get off the computer and hit the damn gym.

7. Primetime

Primetime Member

did you want the out-of-shape cato (late-season) or the really out-of-shape-cato (all other times) depicted in the wallpaper??

8. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

And stay away from Krispy Cremes.

9. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Here's two that you can use!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--------

I'll be the first to jump back on the Cato bandwagon if he can prove himself, show some sacrifice and quit pouting!

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think Cato just needs some touches to feel like he is part of the team.

The thing he does not understand is that he has to EARN his touches, and he could do that by hustling on both sides of the court and get some cheap baskets.

Cato is a good athlete, he just needs to dedicate himself more, and if he can't I will be the first to pitch in for the "Ship Cato out of here" fund.

DaDakota

11. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Contributing Member

I've really come around to the Cato/Ming combination at Center. It does give us depth. The only thing that bugs me about Cato is that he still only has one offensive move (is it too much to ask that a player work on something they lack in the offseason?). Prior to the season starting I would just like him to work on at least adding a 4-6 foot jumpshot. I hope that the added competion of Ming will increase his consistant intensity on defense.

12. Miggidy Markell

From what I have seen, Kelvin can hit a 10-15 foot jump shot. He just never gets the rock to do so. I don't think this would do anyone's confidence any good. And when the guy does hustle, you see Stevie giving him the rock? No...

13. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Here's Cato doing his off season glare exercises. :D

[​IMG]

14. rocketfat

rocketfat Member

Rockhead,

That Cato wallpaper is freakin hilarious. Can you make that available in a larger size, so i can seriously put that as my wallpaper? You rule.

thanks.

15. AcBrave

AcBrave Member

ya me too, can u make it to 1024X768, thanx

16. red

red Contributing Member

ask and you shall receive...thanks rockHEAD

17. Hydra

Hydra Member

Imagine if Cat could get Cato to be a gym rat like he is. :eek: Cato could be a top three center in the league.

18. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

[​IMG] .... I'll think about it....

19. catoinstitute

catoinstitute Member

c'mon, gimme a real wallpaper . the wallpaper you have shamefully created does not do justice to cato's real artistic brilliance on the court. :cool:

20. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

dude.. that wallpaper is a perfect example of cato's real autistic brilliance on the court..