1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girls lying about their age

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kyakko, Jul 30, 2009.

1. DoubleRods

DoubleRods Member

unlimited guilt bjs LOL

2. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

good post. i probably wouldn't have emailed her if i have known.

DD:
    that's the same as me just getting her drunk and just asking her what's her age.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No, not even close......you just start talking about your reunion, or High School etc......and when you voted first.

Engage her in conversation and when she slips up, you go "Hey wait a minute, how did you graduate High School in '92?"

It will give her the op to come clean.

DD

4. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

This, because it might be...
    Since you didn't pull off a t_mac1, yet...
    She must have some redeeming qualities.
    So, I have to agree with Rashmon...
    She will spill the beans. If her lying persists, even if the relationship is seeming going to next level, you will need to break it off. She's a liar. And MIStrust is a b**** in any relationship. OTHELLO!(a random shoutout.)
    I read the post and thought, oh another girl padding her age pretending to be legal. Not a woman shaving her age pretending to be pre-middle aged. Pretty common either way. No biggie, unless you're gonna get married. <---Don't! J/K <---But not really :D

5. Isabel

Isabel Member

It's never good to lie, especially in a relationship. I can see how a girl might be tempted to; it's no fun to be 30 and to already know you're over the hill to some people, then to just have it get worse every year beyond that. Guys don't have that social pressure or prejudgement based on a few years of age. I find myself not wanting people to know mine; HOWEVER, if asked, I would not lie about it, and I certainly wouldn't get in a relationship without them knowing the truth. I prefer to get to know potential friends (and, when I was single, potential partners) in real life where your age isn't the first thing anyone sees about you. I think a lot of people would say "no" to certain age differences initially but wouldn't mind if they already knew the person first.

So I can certainly understand why someone lies about it. BUT that doesn't make lying right... maybe it's just this one thing, but you might have trouble trusting her now that you don't know what else she's lying about.

6. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Or... just get her drunk and pretend that she told you her true age.

If you do it right, she'll be too drunk to remember that she didn't.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

There's no ONE contest :D... it was a hypothetical situation where she has to show her ID... "for example"... but, again, RocketsPimp said it better than I did. :eek:

#67 SwoLy-D, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  8. dianap07

dianap07 Member

so interesting to see how the mind of a man works haha

idk, to some it may seem like a lie that will lead to many other lies. u just never know. Maybe she's just insecure about her age and didn't want u to know the truth.

Some girls can get really defensive so you have to decide whether you're willing to call her out and risk it leading to an endless arguement.

If you think its all about the principle, then do it.

If the age difference is no big deal to you, then let it go. The truth will eventually come out on its own later on.

oh and not all girls are drama queens :p

9. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

...the point isn't so that she will be cornered to fess up her age after she's given the truth serum (aka liquor). The point is, will she come clean, on her own, while conscious :D . If she's tricked into doing this, you will still have the same problem as before. Mistrust.

10. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

the age in most dating sites gets updated automatically once you put in your dob info. it doesn't matter when she wrote the profile. i'm pretty sure she did this intentionally.

11. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

It helps being perceptive, women want to tell you everything and get an evaluation. They want to be validated.

I like refined, polished women who have their heads on straight with a gentle demeanor. It's a great balance for me. I don't know about older women but the number isn't too high for these types around 19-22, the prime years to nab quality women. After that they just start developing new complexes and insecurities related to their age and baggage from previous relationships.

There are a number of ways to ask, and I do it quickly which knocks them off their feet a bit. It's best to get them out of their comfort zone and see what they're about initially instead of wasting time frolicking around potential issues. How many dicks have your lips touched? Give me every detail of your sexual history? What about the awkward moments? I think it's very important to know every thing about your girl and either accept her for it or leave her for it. Why be afraid of the truth anyways?

And to be honest they never expect me to answer how many girls I've been with, and I don't. It's a double standard but that's how things are sometimes.

12. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

This would be a big ? for me. Obviously, you guys are aging at the same rate and the difference between the two of you is not going to ever change. To me, this means she either plans on lying to you forever about at least this one fact, or she isn't taking you seriously enough to think it that you will be around or that it will matter long term. A big concern to me , either way.

But maybe I am just too young to comprehend the big deal about telling your actual age. Seems like a lot of women do this.

13. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

Lol, is this something new ?

Women LIE about their ages, period.

:D

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Have someone she doesn't know come up and say....Hey...XXXXXX....werent you in my high school graduating class of ....1992?....aren't you...so and so...

And watch her turn white.

DD

15. droxford

droxford Member

Ask her again what her age is.

When she lies to you about it, pay attention to her face and body language.

Now you know what she looks like when she lies to you.
    &nbsp;

1 person likes this.
  16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

This stuff is DIAMOND, sir. I mean, past GOLD. :eek:

17. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I tend to agree, however, if she lies about this, what else is she going to lie about...

I dated girl I from an online site where everyone is suppose to be single...well, she turned out to still be married (separated for years) and she told me months later when I was really into her...I tried to let it go, but the dis-honesty was always there and it eventually came to a head and we broke up...

18. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    Maybe it's just me, but i'd prefer that a girl I possibly plan on getting into a long term, serious relationship with is a virgin.

Sadly, it's hard to find someone who is and isn't fugly...

19. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Just listen to DD. DD is the true "pimp" of this board.

DD knows what he is doing... ;)