1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] 2012

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Luckyazn, Jun 23, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

IMO, it will be exactly like day after tomorrow.

2. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Yeah.....I may have heard a thing or two about it. Lol.

3. Angle02

Angle02 Member

Lets see...where I'm at... The high is suppose to be 97 with a heat index up to 110... Maybe partly cloudy... Yeah I think it's going to suck.

4. Nero

Nero Member

The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.

5. Nero

Nero Member

Oh looks like the UK Yahoo site has a different trailer up than the ones we have seen here, it gives more of a hint of what is causing it.

If you have ever seen one of those Discover Channel bits on the fact that this giant 'dome' underground under Yellowstone is there and if it finally blew it would have earth-changing consequences.. looks from this trailer that this is what's behind it.

Find it here http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/features/exclusive/

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hz86TsGx3fc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hz86TsGx3fc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

7. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

I saw a poster for this movie last weekend. I immediately thought that Hollywood actually made a movie all special just for MadMax. :)

8. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Oh my god. This looks so ridiculous.

9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I saw the trailer before I saw Transformers yesterday. It looks like a piece of crap

10. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You just got me reading the Wikipedia article on that and it looks really interesting. Supposedly wide release yesterday: fourteen theaters in the Omaha area, not a single one showing it. Kinda makes you wonder what the heck happened to both of these guys professionally. Sure, Rockwell never made money for anyone, at all, anywhere, ever, but I really thought Spacey would be a much bigger or more acclaimed star by now.

11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

You won't be smiling in December of '12. No cutesie remarks then. This is serious business, people. I'd tell you to make plans, but your plans won't matter. And all of you will utter these last words: "MadMax was right....he was right....tell your sister....he was right." And you'll try to get on your shuttle to escape, but it won't matter...because you'll already be dead. And the Ewoks will dance and cheer as your body lies smoldering on a pile of really tall logs. Yes, logs.

12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

You know the ***** is going to hit the fan when Danny Glover is president.....

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

The Earth is going to die because of humans and what we end up with instead of a saved world is a bunch of crappy expensive movies preaching about the end of the world. A great legacy to let ET discover when he visits many years from now. ET: " Humans...great at ruining their planet and making movies".

14. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

You might want to consider the possibility that you may need some help. :D

15. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

You'll need help......

IN 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

17. Hmm

Hmm Member

the trailers for Transformers seemed to've caught your interest.. enough to go out and willingly subject yourself to it's full featured length.. you would think this would be right up your alley..

18. Hmm

Hmm Member

and we all know what his famous last words would be.....

19. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

A much more honest trailer:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZW2qxFkcLM0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZW2qxFkcLM0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://io9.com/5307976/the-following-preview-has-been-rated-d-for-disaster

#39 Oski2005, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  20. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

Looks like the advertisers have gone in a new direction, the new trailer REALLY hypes up the disaster p*rn angle.

"Run away from plot! Run away from character! You just want some DISASTER!"

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZW2qxFkcLM0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZW2qxFkcLM0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>