1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson rushed to hospital with a serious heart attack

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheRealist137, Jun 25, 2009.

1. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

All I can say rest in peace, he deserved it.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

well I think all the big ones come from the eighties so it goes without saying i guess. i do consider elvis the first pop star, but some will call him rock.

as far as eighties go, i would put madonna up against him just for discussion sakes

3. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Did MJ ever do a cover of a Madonna song?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KpU6v5XMALs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KpU6v5XMALs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#183 IROC it, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  4. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

to the GREATEST OF ALL TIME! :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_8t-e-F2qs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_8t-e-F2qs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

CNN just said they asked the family members and they don't know. They are waiting for the doctors to confirm it.

6. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

This sucks. I got home and my fiancee was crying...and dancing to the beat it video they were showing. I don't know if it sucks that damn bad, but I guess....

I keep hearing the "this happens in 3's". Where the hell did that come from?

7. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

WOW!!!

Rip Michael

+

8. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

There is an old saying/superstition that states "death comes in threes." I think you would be hard-pressed to actually figure out where that phrase originated from.

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Gregariousness. People need to interact. Very few people can handle solitude for extended periods of time, it goes against human nature. When you go into some spontaneous at-home version performance of Thriller with your brothers and sisters and cousins wearing a single white glove that he didnt even wear in the video... its a commonality between everyone that brings them together and cant be taken away...

People always talks about the dumb crap in mainstream music and videos but thats the POINT of it - people deep down wanting to identify with each other without too much complexity.

Even though I had Michael Jackson in the "celebrity deathwatch", still cant believe his passing... :(

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I cannot believe his oldest child is now 12 years Old.
    He did a pretty decent job of keeping them out of the limelight.

Rocket River

11. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Goodnite sweet prince.

12. TRIQSTER

TRIQSTER Contributing Member

RIP Michael, the legend of legends the icon of icons

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HbTjFn7KjE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HbTjFn7KjE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I am very ready for a week of nothing but Michael Jackson on the tv and radio.

14. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

He wanted to be Diana Ross but he got a dick. Too bad. So, maybe he'll be born a chick in his next life.

RIP

15. cdastros

cdastros Member

RIP MJ

MTV doing an MJ marathon.

16. JamesC

JamesC Member

Every kid that grew up in the 70's and 80's wanted to be like Mike. RIP to the greatest entertainer to ever do it.

I was excited about the draft tonight too...kind of a downer.

17. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

CNN FINALLY CONFIRMING IT. OK IM TRYING TO HOLD BACK THE TEARS

18. Skazo

Skazo Contributing Member

The day the music died.

19. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

i wonder if the truth will come out now about what he did to those kids who he only "slept with".

20. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Hells yes.

I hope he has finally found some peace.