1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMac Would Love A Move To The Bulls

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Old Man Rock, Jun 19, 2009.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Once again some idiots are rating a thread that was just a news or media post.
    Old Man Rock had nothing to do with Tmac or the Bulls.

I'm trying to figure out why the tmac fans are mad cause they think he's going to ditch the Rockets or that the Bulls don't want him.

If I was a Bulls fan, in the great hard working city of Chicago that prides itself on sports heroes like Walter Payton, I wouldn't want him there.

2. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

^Maybe its because you have gotten to the point where you have to call those who dont share your rabid hate idiots.

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Just let him go.. Just let him go. ;)

4. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

I love it when Members on here swear they know who is or who isn't going to be on the team next year.. People playing G.M on this board seriously need help and understand the way things go.

As for the topic T-Mac to the bulls hahaha funny. He would love to play with the bulls so what. Kobe loves playing in Madison Square Garden that doesn't mean he wants to be on the knicks. Guys say things all the time. I swear this guys gets bashed for everything he says. Got bashed cause he said he wants to play with Jelly Bean ( Kobe ) yet Ron Artest said the same thing. Where was the hate for him.

Yao plays for another team other than the Rockets.. Where is the hate for him. Mind me the other team's name on the jersey doesn't say Rockets on it. Hmmmm lets bash him and torch Yao. Shame on him for not giving the Rockets 100% of his loyalty :rolleyes:

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Man, like others have mentioned, I got fed up of McGrady's annoying habits this year when he repeatedly came out not looking like he was even trying.

I didn't get mad at him for the "I am tired" statement and wasn't even bothered by other kinda douchey sounding things he said, but not trying bothers me.

Yes, I get pain and injury, but slowing down and not even get in Moon's way rub a lot of people (probably include some teammates) the wrong way. Other on the team had injury issues too,and sucked from time to time, but guys like Battier and Artest never stopped trying when on the floor.

After getting "mooned" game after game, he then came out saying "I always had mediocre teams". Ugh.

At some point, the Rockets are better off with more guys who take the Yao, Battier, Scola approach to basketball even if they don't have talent like Tmac. Not because TMac is a horrible human being, but rather because the team is more efficient when everyone has the fanatical spirit.

1 person likes this.
  6. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

LMAO....

7. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

wow.. I get it and almost all of us agree that TMac needs to go but dude this is not healthy lol. As a true Rockets fan which you claim to be, don't you have any appreciation of what he did for us with pretty crappy role players when Yao went out all those games? With the exception of last year (and thats why he has to go), he did a lot for the Rockets. Please check our win/loss ratio with and without him. He earned some of his salary right there. Sure he didn't get us out of the playoffs but neither did Yao or any other rockets at that time.

8. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

Its not even about hate or love anymore. What is ridiculous is how any info related to Tmac is treated. No matter what he says, it will be turned against him. He could say he loves the Rox and wants to win a Championship and it would eventually be translated into Houston is an armpit and Yao Ming is a bum by someone on this board.

Here he isnt even quoted, no source is given and in general the article has nothing of value and people take this as Tmac letting people know he would love a trade to the Bulls.

Im not saying Tmac didnt suck last year. Im not even saying I would be upset if he is traded. Its just become painful how far people jump to conclusions on anything related to the guy.

9. hangwak

hangwak Member

Um maybe because his trainer is in Chicago? ever thought of that..

10. leonking

leonking Rookie

Anyone know how Bulls' fans respond to this?

11. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Let's do it:

T-Mac for
    D Rose
    B Gordon
    J Noah
    plus
    Bulls #26

I'll do it in a heartbeat. :D

12. tinman

Supporting Member

you make no sense dude, this thread shouldn't be rated cause it's an article not an original thread.

my views are pretty simple, when you post something about some player and he's wearing an orlando magic jersey like 6 years ago, then it's not about the Rockets.

and if you your fondest memory of that player was when he was not a Rocket, then you must think he sucked some spalding regulation size balls when he plays with the Rockets.

how does that taste?

13. tinman

Supporting Member

what do you think?

let me give you the Rockets fan example.
    Rocket fans love Hakeem cause he symbolized the team, and community.
    humble, hard working, strong minded, respectful, honest.

the Lakers fan love Magic, he's flashy, he does spectacular moves and plays to the audience.

the Bulls fan love Michael Jordan, he never backed down from anyone, he was never mentally weak, he played both sides of the court, he was a spectacular 4th quarter player, he was a champion and never made excuses.

you figure out what Bulls fans think now

14. Ashes

Ashes Member

I could say this and post it on a blog.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Do you even know who Walter Payton is?
    Have you been to Chicago?

those are hardcore sports fans. What conclusions are we jumping to? please explain. it says right there, the GM doesn't want him.

And if i was a chicago fan, who lives in chicago and loves the chicago bulls, i would not want Tmac, I'd want Dwade, a native Chicago guy who's clutch and hard working.

#55 tinman, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  16. tinman

Supporting Member

It says in the article the Bulls GM doesn't want him even though he wants to be a Bull.

What the hell does that have to do with appreciating what Tmac has done? I thought this article was about the Bulls GM not wanting him.

Maybe I read it wrong.

17. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

Tracy McGrady has been the best Rocket post Olajuwon by a far margin. Just remember that before trash him.

18. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

Corrected. Sorry for double post mods.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

I fixed it for you.

[​IMG]

#59 tinman, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  20. Ashes

Ashes Member