1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Tracy Mcgrady ComeBack Trailer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lwqbulb, Jun 3, 2009.

1. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

tmacs not allowed to make a comeback on the bbs. how dare he make a comeback, he must be selfish. :rolleyes:

2. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

TMac is so good when healthy. I am pulling for him.

3. lwqbulb

lwqbulb Member

Apology accepted :)
    I just came across the Kurt Angle Desire video and that inspired me to make this video. Though I don't really think that tmac would comeback strong, I still insist he should at least post some average numbers in his contract year.

4. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

Hope that T-Mac can come back strong next season.

5. Rokman

Rokman Member

Thanks man! I felt really crappy after I wrote that post and then saw your explanation after it. I'm glad to hear there's no hard feelings. I think I just snapped after years of hearing McGrady fans continuously talk of him as though he will be the One to save the Rockets. It makes me nuts and I just misfired at you!! Sorry again. I'll try to keep my rants in check next time.

6. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

the hate was build up season after season after season
    it starts from, its okay i feel bad, he'll back, than
    what the hell dude, again? fine, next season to
    oh my freaking god, again? ok, one more, to
    that's it, just trade him.

i dont know, i just dont want to be disappointed again...i cant say i dont miss him...it is fun to watch him play yet disappointing to either watch him sit on the bench or play horrible.....

7. Linnan

Linnan Member

I Love you fever !

8. AznPlayR99

AznPlayR99 Member

Rokman,

There is nothing wrong with being born a romantic, there is nothing wrong with hoping a player does better. Though I admit being from the health field it's improbably he will return to his Orlando Magic ways it's fun to think of the "What Ifs" 80-90% of this board is what ifs.

What I hate is the bashing people give him as if he never contributed to the team. He's played his a$$ off for this team when he was healthy, and i loved that picture of the arena when we were on that 22 game winning streak. It was T-mac who filled those seats and got everyone to realize it wasn't lost just yet b/c Yao was gone. (I mean come on Yao is injured just as much and he doesn't even show up in the playoffs. Other than that dramatic one game this season)

He's carried us through countless of play offs games avging what? 27-6-6 as a for career playoff games (What's Yaos)? Without him we would never extended each of these first round exits albeit the losses to 6 or 7 games. I mean come on give him at least some due credit, sometimes the motivation is there and the body just can't do it, no one knows what's going on in his mind but him. People generalize to much.

Ugh, this post was probably random as hell but man i'm tired of the Mcgrady, Yao, AB and the rest of the team bashing. I don't know where i'm going with this post anymore its late and i gotta be up at 6AM so i'll just end this rant here...

9. AznPlayR99

AznPlayR99 Member

Ugh, I just read what I posted... I need to proof read but it's late screw it...

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

word.

iunno where did so much hate is come from. i mean, yes the guy didn't do crap this seaon, yes he is injury prone, mayb his ego is too big for the team. but is he not part of the rocket team and has he not been THE guy for this franchise for the past few years.

just cuz he had one crap season with injuries we are not even allowed to hope he come back healthy anymore? wtf's up with that.

Rokman, it says on your signature that youve been a rocket fan for 16 years, and yet you have such pathetic and negative views on one of the rocket's key players, its almost like you are hoping he doesnt come back healthy next year. like i understand people's frustration, but the frustration is not an excuse for the hate people are letting out. yes he is battered and bruised with injuries from over the years, but isnt it our jobs as fans to still believe in him and hope he can comeback and help the franchise win the championship?

11. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

Love the video. Gives me a little hope for McGrady, just a little... :(

5 stars Thx for making it and sharing.

12. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

Also nice work editing Tmac's adidas commercial. That's my one of my favorites.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f4K8EdLlz8Q&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f4K8EdLlz8Q&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Theres still some hope.

Remember when McGrady came back from rest and put up some triple doubles, and even career averages.

If this surgery helps McGrady allow him to play with no pain, he will still be great.

Even if he does lose some of his speed, he can still take it to the hole and has a wonderful skill set.

14. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Nice video. I really liked the incorporation of the Adidas commercials. Hopefully McGrady can make a nice comeback.

15. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

This commercial will represent his career. All the haters hiding behind their keyboards to talk all the trash they want to represent all the little people in white. In the end, T-Mac gets the last laugh.

16. Josephduyho03

Josephduyho03 Member

his offense is so creative. I miss his game a lot

17. RocketFanatic09

This Video sUcks!

18. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

Tmac's contract expires the same time as Lebron, Wade, Bosh..that could be a good or a bad thing for himself. Bad thing is everybody will be after those big names and he'll be left behind, but some teams cleared their caps to have those 3 signed, and if they sign somewhere else, those teams are going to have so many cap space to throw at players. I think Yao will get Max deal from some GM around the league, maybe Tracy would get something like 3yr/35mil if he comes back strong and plays with heart.

19. JoeZ

JoeZ Member

Lets pray for the best!

20. chamuco

chamuco Member

Great video!
    I do hope TMac stays with the Rockets. I think that if Tim Duncan was a free agent, and would like to play with the rockets for the minimum everyone would be all happy and wouldn't care his knees are shot, just hoping he could put up some good minutes in the playoffs. Why can't we hope T Mac will have some good minutes in the playoofs also.