1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Potty Etiquette Question

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DaGlide, May 29, 2009.

Tags:
?

Lock the bathroom door?

1. Leave it open. The more, the merrier!

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. Lock it up. No kibble with these bits.

33 vote(s)
    89.2%
  1. DaGlide

DaGlide Contributing Member

Here's the sitch:

At a reasonably busy (but not standing on top of one another packed) restaurant/bar and need to use the bathroom. Turns out the men's restroom is sorta smallish and has a urinal and a toilet. No dividers, separation, plants, or other apparatus to hide one from the other. They are on the same wall about three feet apart. Bathroom door has a lock. What do you do?

For extra credit -- After washing hands, do you use a towel to open the door on the way out?

2. kona-

kona- Member

I lock door. Open door with a paper towel after washing my hands and then pull out my travel size germ x and get me a lil somethin somethin from that.

kapoooww!

3. Microfridge

Microfridge Contributing Member

Lock it up. I don't think anyone needs to see that.

Washing hands? What's that? ;)

4. BullFan

BullFan Member

Its been years since I've been to Social in midtown, but I seem to remember the set up

tiny bathroom. Urinal and toilet, no dividers

Well on the weekends, sometimes they had a bathroom attendant in there who would sit on a little stool, directly across from the toilet. So if you had to drop a deuce, you would sit on the can, with some random guy sitting maybe a foot away from you, looking directly at you. face to face.

5. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I pinch it right into the urinal.

F the man!

6. DaGlide

This is mostly badness. On the plus side, there is a guy there to high five if you really rip one.

7. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

That is clearly a one person bathroom, how is this even a dilemma?

8. DaGlide

You would be surprised. This was actually a heated debate amongst a group of friends.

9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

If I saw a guy crapping there and he didn't lock the door, I'd pee on his strained face. It's the principle, you see.

10. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Well everybody who thinks it's wrong to lock the door is off base. It's a single occupant bathroom. The reason it has a urinal is because they use less water than toilets and because they don't want people pissing on toilet seats. The fact that it even has a lockable door is how you know you are supposed to lock it.