1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Put your hands together (Season Appreciation)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mnkyman, May 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

Great run, rockets!

2. zilches

zilches Member

Not much to say that ain't been said, but thanks Rockets...you are the only thing that has made me proud of being Texan.

3. 4_ever11

4_ever11 Member

I appreciate this season. This whole tough season.
    We will be back as a healthy and stong team!

4. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Thank you dear Rockets for a great season and playoffs, I enjoyed it all , but will be expecting more next season, especially if Morey makes two or three tweeks to the Roster.
    Thank you Arron Brooks for showing us that you area legit scorer in the making.
    Thank you Landry , a great surviver and a legit NBA Under the basket star.
    Thank you all, a team with great heart! Joe Yetti :p

5. rocketgo

rocketgo Member

Great work Houston Rockets!
    Appreciate the heart, toughness and team work.

6. sn09

sn09 Member

considering all the adversity we had to face, this was nothing but an outstanding season. Coach A should be applauded for his efforts and it was honestly one of the best season i have witnessed. Our team showed alot of heart and alot of fight andi hope we see moer of it for years to come.

GO ROCKETS

7. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

tangent... I wondered who you were on the bbs! :)

I loved watching this team this season. Yes we had games we should have won so that we didn't end up playing the Lakers until the WCF, but we also won games we had no business winning too.

It was a lot of fun to follow this team both last year and this year... and it feels like things are only going to get better!

Great season... in Morey I trust.

8. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

Job well done fellas! lets all put on the Rockets uni one more time

9. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

well done rockets, good to see the heart, hustle and intensity is back....

I Believe

10. YaoTheMan

YaoTheMan Contributing Member

11. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

It was a very fun and nice ride throughout the season. Also not forget to mention logging in to clutchfans everytime there is a game. We shared everything here towards the end of the season. And watching our team battled with heart!

It was fun, and may next year be better!

clutchfans will be a little bit of quiet and lonely in the early offseason, but i'll keep on sticking here :)

12. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

We are one of the six NBA teams that are still playing basketball this Sunday. What's there not to be grateful about?

Thank you, Scola, for showing us the Argentinian Heart of a Champion.

Thank you, Battier, for showing us the gritty leadership after many rushed to surrender when Yao went down.

Thank you, AB, for showing us glimpses of greatness that you someday may become.

Thank you, Yao, for showing us the way out of the first round.

Thank you, Artest, for showing us that you cared.

Thank you, Houston, for making this year's playoff such a memorable experience.

13. TRIQSTER

TRIQSTER Contributing Member

Not mad at all by the Rockets losing...I am mad that playoff hysteria is over but our team fought their asses off in the face of adversity.

NBA Champs 2009-2010

14. IBleedRed08

IBleedRed08 Member

Thank you Rockets for a great season! You freakin' rule! :( :p

15. drowsy11

drowsy11 Member

so proud, my only disappointment is not getting to spend as much time on clutchfans

16. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Thank you, thank you for everything.

17. thugLove

thugLove Contributing Member

Thanks Rockets for the awesome season. You guys really deserve all the respect and then some. You showed us your heart.

Here's to this season and hoping that this team will still be together next year for more good times.

18. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

This season is so amazing. I'm so proud of this team. Thank you Rockets, thank you for everything. next season we will be better...

19. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

I am pride of being Houston Rockets Fan! Great season! actually, the season was not as well as I thought it would be! BUT......

The playoff was...............unbelievable!!!
    GO ROX!

20. jwayne

jwayne Member

As a season ticket holder... man, this was a fun group of guys to watch play basketball. I havent seen a team with this kind of chemistry in a very long time. They played hard each and every night they stepped on the floor and the energy from such players as Landry, Lowry, Artest, Wafer... awesome!

Now... if only Super Von Wafer can get his head on straight and understand his role and have a good attitude about it, he will be an important part of this team for years to come and will make tons of money while doing so! ;)