1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nba.com: No matter outcome, Rockets are winners in this series.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Electro, May 17, 2009.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Must.put.ball.in.Aaron.Brooks.Hands.

As I said earlier...in that famous thread....

There are a lot of people that need to be wearing a Scarlet letter A, and B...

Aaron Brooks is the real deal.

DD

2. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

This article is foreshadowing that Rockets will lost today :(

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I am proud of this team regardless of the outcome, because no one should expect a team without its two best offensive players and two best interior defenders to win a game 7, on the road, against a 65 win team. That said, I hope the Rockets mentality isn't that they have nothing more to prove. If they want to even stay in this game, they need to play with a rabid intensity that exceeds even their game 4 and game 6.

4. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Let's out-heart 'em on their home floor!I'm quite proud to say I'M A ROCKETS FAN! :D

Pul-lease,keep the season alive !Go Rockets.

5. zforrest

zforrest Member

It's nice to say that we're still winners before Game 7 is played, but seriously...... do you think anybody who's not a Houston fan will remember this team very long after this season? This is just a touchy-feely article written because the writer needed something to write. While all of us Rockets fans honestly believe that this Rockets team is already comprised of winners, nobody else will truly recognize us like that unless we win this afternoon.

Just keeping it real! :cool:

6. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Aaron Brooks has soared and has proved his name belongs in the conversation with Chris Paul.....

If people start calling Aaron Brooks AB0 I might have to start killing people.

7. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Its great and we've earned tons of respect, but some of you are right. If we lose they'll say the lakers didn't try throughout the series and we were garbage. They almost have to instead of manning up and admitting they didn't know our team until we forced them to watch.

The best thing we can do is play hard and if we win there can be no excuses. Let the talking heads debate it after the fact and prepare for Denver. Go Rockets!!!

8. AusFan

AusFan Contributing Member

Not sure why everyone likes this so much. It says nice things, but very condescending overall.