1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe will walk to Ron for some sweet talk on TV

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by chl, May 8, 2009.

1. chl

chl Member

Guys, with this much attention and heat on Kobe. I truely believe that Kobe will walk up to Ron after one of the games during this play off, and sweet talk to Ron regarding the elbow to the neck incident. TV cameras will capture it with enlarged close up shots. ESPN, TNT, NBA, FOX, CNN, NBC, ABC, CNBC, CCTV and even C-SPAN will run that over and over again, with the commentary: What a great showing of true sportsmanship by Kobe! And all other BS.

The golden boy of NBA must be saved. I am sure NBA is on it now, and Kobe will do it.

I am starting this thread just to call this move out first, before it happens. Flame me if it doesn't happen.

2. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

All that is gonna happen is kobe is gonna walk up to Ron right before tipoff and give him a routine fist bump. The cameras will zoom in on it and the broadcasters will try to make something out of nothing.

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Who cares?

Are we more worried about winning this series or finding reasons to hate Kobe Bryant and the media?

4. rocksclo

rocksclo Member

i dont think artest will do it til we win this series. we shall see.

5. Asian Sensation

Fail thread. This is not a regular season game or some kinda Easter Sunday or X-mas day matchup with bad blood. This is game 3 of World War III. There will be no sweet talk or any of that nonesense. Besides Kobe can do whatever but Ron's gonna bust his ass regardless.

6. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

pointless thread and lebron is the golden boy of the nba not kobe.

7. chl

chl Member

True, sir.

Rocks will beat the Lakers!!! This Team is strong and united, full hearted and all guts.

BTW: Just to put my money where my mouth is, 2K for tonight's game on the Rocks +2.

8. spankyou

spankyou Member

Kobe did say it was nothing "malicious" during the post game interview, and that phrase was mentioned somewhere on ESPN, so I don't think people other than us really think about Kobe any differently.

9. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

This is a EXCELLENT thread not only because of his image but for the edge that ron has created. Kobe wants a psychological edge as well he wants everything to be cool and that way ron's guards will be down and he will be less agressive.

Ron has to leave it a BEEF and not care about being kobe's friend in any way because in a way ron's looking for forgiveness as well and Ron subtlely wants to be liked so the HELL with kobe right now until the series is over. KEEP everything intense and tense

10. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

I heard in the regular season, they actually are something like friends any way.

So I am wouldn't be surprised if there is no real beef between them and they just go out and play like they normally would. With maybe Kobe not being so blatant in his cheap shots and trash talk, as he will know everyone is watching him like a hawk now.

11. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s24kx5ynRVQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s24kx5ynRVQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>