1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, May 7, 2009.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Throws other players under the bus and snitches on the team's star center when his a#s is in trouble.

F#ck him and his gold-diggin' wh-re for wife.

2. Hoee Ass

Hoee Ass Member

i had a bit of respect for kobe till this game. Now I realize hes just a whiny lil punk ass, dirty player.

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

what a dirty b@stard... you can actually see him gearing up :mad:

that's 2 games and 2 "hidden" elbows, nba should see those and have them accumulate.

fisher as well... he eyeballed luis the whole way and really geared up for that shoulder/elbow.

at a minimum each should get a game.

4. tonyrock

tonyrock Rookie

I said some bad thing about Kobe .then someone minus my reputation yestarday. and I become Ron with spoty. I wanna say, Kobe is absolutely an ass---hole. You can give me a Technical foul! referee!!! :mad:

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

ron should whoop your @ss!!! you need to listen to ronron, rockets play hard but not dirty. fakers are faking playing hard and actually just being dirty. if you love basketball you hate crap like that. it ruins the game.

6. Bruins&RedSox21

Another chapter of how sad the NBA is, substantially David Stern. "Suspend Derek Fisher & Kobe Bryant? Hell naw. They play for the Lakers, man. And besides, I have an 'appointment' with Jack Nicholson & his fellow 'friend' tomorrow evening. If I suspend them, that would be playing fair, something I haven't done since MJ retired for good."

7. doEmDirtyLandry

How does TNT have 27 angles of Kobe chewing gum pregame and ONLY ONE horrible angle of Kobe elbowing Ron in the throat?

8. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

This made me laugh.

9. rocketgo

rocketgo Member

In China's most popular BBS tianya, all the bball fans are cursing Kobe and LAL.
    It has never been like this before, coz Kobe has a large population of fans in China. But now, most of those fans are angry with Kobe and LA players' dirty plays and root for Rox.

10. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

That was so funny, too, because Suns didn't even have Amare ...

Hopefully, this will be the last game they win this season. 3-4-5 Rockets on to the next round.

11. andyacecandy

andyacecandy Member

Kobe Bryant rapes women, cheats on his wife, whines about everything like a 9 year old girl, flails his arms in the air when his shot doesn't go in, and throws wild elbows into people's faces. THIS is the role model for some people. And he wonders why he doesn't get as much love as LeBron, Dwade, Tiger, and Jordan? Personally, I hate to say this, but I wouldn't mind at all if the guy broke his leg

12. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

We need Charlie Ward in this game:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Bruins&RedSox21

I have mostly hated the Lakers second, while hating the Jazz first & foremost. It's still like that tonight, but however, the Lakers have closed that gap. Now that the Lakers have something against the city of Boston AND the city of Houston, it's time for something to happen. Rather it be karma, fair play, or a Laker(s) not being able to play in this series. Whichever way, LETS GO ROCKETS!! Take 2 at home, & when Game 6, & put to end this malevolent leader of this malevolent team!!

14. dback816

dback816 Member

Did you guys watch Kobe's postgame interview?

What a load of crap

"I didn't see it!"

15. Bruins&RedSox21

How convenient of him. Should Artest roundhouse kick him in the stomach & say the same thing? :D

16. fayesun

fayesun Member

After this game, I am fully aware of who Kobe is.
    Lebron deserves MVP because he is not dirty.

17. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

Kobe man you had been served a notice. In Texas rapist get lethal injection.

18. HoustonRockets

lol thats not the only reason he deserves MVP....Truth is Lebron is just a better player.

19. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Typical rapist answer.

20. kanariya

kanariya Member

This game really shows how people in their 30's could be so immature.