1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, May 7, 2009.

1. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Some one do this behind the goal line and chant out rapist whenever he touches the ball

2. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

Rapist doesn't roll of the tongue will and won't look good on TV. The chant should alternate between

COLO-RA-DO, COLO-RA-DO, COLO-RA-DO
    A-DUL-TERY, A-DUL-TERY, A-DUL-TERY

3. Bruce

Bruce Member

Kobe has always been a dirty flopping b*stard. He is nothing without his ref protection. I absolutely hate that the NBA tries to make him look good with that Where Amazing Happens commercial; the one where he hits the game winner over the Suns to put the lakers up 3-1 in the series. If you remember they end up losing in 7.

4. TheBigAristotle

What a punk b****.

5. Bruins&RedSox21

Now I do like this one, particularly the latter one!!! I would love to see his reaction! Kobe: "Wha??!?!?! Me??? I'm Kobe Bryant, I'm perfect. I couldn't do that." Kobe = @$$hole bigtime.
    :) :D

6. SuperVon

SuperVon Contributing Member

I cant stand it when he drives to the basket and moans like a little b**** to get the call with little contact.

7. 4_ever11

4_ever11 Member

i've never never liked him in the past, for he has never never made me respect him.
    dirty lakers. they'll never deserve the champ.

8. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Well, this happens to most fans that play the Lakers in a playoff series, and I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

I hate Kobe.

9. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Hey when we had Deke on our team throwing those razor elbows around we supported that. What we have to realize is that we are in the second round of the playoffs. This is when the ballgame gets physical. We just have to adapt to it. If we can't stand the heat we shouldn't be in the kitchen. That's all there is to it. If he can get away with it then it should be a lesson learned to our boys that this is what a semifinals game is about. This is where a superstar like Yao needs to step up which he did not. This is where your role players like Wafer needs to put a muzzle or a gag ball in his mouth and just do his job. We were tough when we were that Championship team and this is where we need to be tough again. The Rockets can sit here and complain and let down after just game 2 or try to seal it off and win the next two games. If the refs aren't doing anything about it then the Rockets just need to take our defence and our physical play an extra notch. Give Kobe a taste of his own medicine.

10. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

lets find out where he stays and make his stay in houston one he will never forget.... :D :D

11. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Or how bout when he's at the free throw line instead of chanting 'MVP' everyone start chanting 'STD'.

12. ikfit

ikfit Member

Odam is very dirty too. I hate all of them. They are frustrit and worry to lose to us. Beat up them f u k Luserkers.

13. mms

mms Member

The Rapist!!! The biggest scumbag in the league.

14. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I promise if I see him out somewhere I will take out his knee. What's he gonna do...sue me??

Ok, I'm just kidding. Or am I................

15. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

i actually want kobe to get to the finals.. then lose to lebron in game 7 b/c of a BS call..

Then I will take a day off work.. and laugh all day at what he deserves

16. rodmanhust

rodmanhust Member

I have zero to negative respect left for KB, DF and PJ now, and I used to respect them quite a bit.
    they're all trash

17. Bruins&RedSox21

I am LOVING these creative ideas. I got friends going to Game 4. I'll be sure to pass on the suggestions!! Man, I can't even begin to think how awesome the crowd would be if they did that. IMHO, it'll make up for the stupid "Hey-Hey-Goodbye" & "Portland Sucks" chants the crowd did that was a bit unnecessary.

18. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Why because im saying the truth! Trust me I wanted Ron to get back at Kobe but during course of play. We needed him... the game was still in hand!!

PS: YOU AND YOUR IGNORE LIST CAN GO TO HELL :eek:

19. rodmanhust

rodmanhust Member

wonderful thread!
    Rick is a great coach,and he's had enough of Jackson,
    I think he'll calm our players down~

20. dadesokan

dadesokan Contributing Member

WOW... DIRTIEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!!! SHAMEFUL..

MJ never did this Kobe, you are a rapist and loser!!!!