1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Lakers 111, Rockets 98

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 7, 2009.

1. deviljohnngchan

obviously the official doesn't want us to win.

2. Exiscion

Exiscion Member

Not upset with this loss at all. The Lakers are just a bunch of imposters and cheap shot artists. If the Rockets continue to play this physical and keep their cool, they will be in every game. The Lakers gave us their best shot and we still only lost this game because of too turnovers that resulted in easy baskets for them.

3. DaRrEnZhAnG

DaRrEnZhAnG Member

3 of the 4 shot attempts from Yao is offense rebounds. LMAO...

4. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

:D lol I called my sister at halftime and said the same thing lol.......

5. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

I was a fan of Lakers, but not any more!

6. E-Man

E-Man Member

I don't blame the Rockets for tonight's loss. I blame the Fakers who turned into the Utah Azz all of a sudden.

FISHER & BRYANT NEED TO BE SUSPENDED FOR GAME 3!!!! :mad:

7. RedRox29

RedRox29 Member

LOL on the tnt show

[Barkley looks under the desk, trying to find something.]

CJ: "What are you looking for?"

Charles: "Bynum"

BaDa PShhh

haha that cracked me up

8. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Quite a game.

9. Jaingfang

Jaingfang Member

Who the hell for you to represent millions of basketball lovers in China?
    Times like these justifies why I think society of going down the drain. Children idolize such rats like Kobe Bryant. When a guy who is just so damn cocky that he think's he's bigger than god and thinks he can have his own way just makes people more and more corrupt...I am truly disgusted by your post sir, and I hope that there are less people like you who idolize such a crook, and more people who would idolize people like Dikembe, Yao, and Shane who are absolute role models and deserve nothing but the best, but they don't because you people like you.

10. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

I have no problem with Kobe . He is showing what a superstar should be. You guys would love Kobe if he played with us and his antics!

The elbow was during a box out and outta line. Ron went over board !!!! Ron should just played him very physical .Ron lost control WHEN THE GAME WAS STILL IN HAND!

Von Wafer who the **** do you think you are?

Yao should of been our answer to Kobe. Yao played like hot garbage tonight.

I hate to say it but I dont think we will win a championship with Yao as the alpha dog.

Game 3 is very pivotal , but we CAN NOT depend on our role players . Our starters need to play at a HIGH LEVEL

11. albuster

albuster Member

We saw tonight when Stern and his mafiosi coddle and spoil a rapist like Bryant. The mafia NBA did not do anything to the rapist when he obviously elbowed and kneed Battier in the 1st game. They let that slide and he did it again tonight. But look who got the foul and got tossed out? WTF!!! Their favorite whipping boy Artest!

The Lakers played like thugs tonight but only Scola and Artest stood up to them. The other players did not even come to the defense of their team mates when the Lakers confronted them. What a bunch of p*****s these Rockets are. They even meekly allowed the Laker scrubs to do lay up drills without anyone being bashed or sent to the floor. I bet even the management is also made up of pussycats who would not complain to the head of the Stern gang about the referees. For crying out loud Joey Crawford was allowed to referee this game and what did the Rockets management expect? Only JVG had the nerve to stand his ground in this organization but guess where he is now?

12. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

calm the hell down

13. E-Man

E-Man Member

And for christ sakes someone give Gasol a damn razor. His chin and neck looks like a hairy sack of you know what down there.

14. teknokid

teknokid Member

[​IMG]

15. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

You gotta be kidding me, I'll take a guess and say you are a tmac fan only. Yao Ming is the best center in the NBA, he was taken out by fouls not by front.

16. solid

solid Contributing Member

I am relatively certain Fisher won't be playing in game three. Yao can't play like he did tonight, and the Rockets win the series. It won't happen. He must step it up, become more assertive, make himself a visible target. In the battle for position he rarely wins. That must change. The role players won't beat the Lakers without him.

17. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

There has to be more rockets players who can contribute.....we won't win if our point guards are duds!!! If yao doesnt contribute, everybody else should. I would give a 40% chance in winning this series. :confused:

18. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

FCK THAT DAMN p***y!!!! I HOPE SCOLA GETS HIS A$$ IN GAME 4!!!!!!!! LIL FCKING b****

19. TheBigAristotle

I hope we put fisher on his ass in houston and then deck kobe as well. **** those idiots.

20. dadesokan

dadesokan Contributing Member

JOE CRAWFORD should be banned from the NBA. HE IS A REALLY BAD REF!!!!