1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, May 7, 2009.

1. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

uhhhh the foul was called on artest!

2. Bruins&RedSox21

I apologise if this is going overboard here, but should the Rockets' fans consider chanting, "RAP-IST, RAP-IST" when Kobe has the ball. Last time the crowd got into it in Houston, he reacted well to the crowd booing. Maybe if the fans make it personal?? Remember, the Lakers randomly started to chant "Houston Sucks" in Game 1 when absolutely physical happened. Just an idea. Feel free to delete this post..I guess.

3. chimera34

chimera34 Member

I kinda hope Houston fans find out which hotel the Lakers are staying in Houston and taunt them all nite long...chanting. When Kobe is out in public, I want people to jeer him and yell insults. I really hate that *****.... :mad:

4. le081488

le081488 Member

Motion to ban.

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Fan since '84.

I wanted to get back at him during play so he wouldnt get ejected.

Grow up

6. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

I approved

7. JoliePitt

JoliePitt Member

I was just reposting from the first post.

8. stangend77

stangend77 Member

cheap as it gets.....kobe is a piece of crap i dont care how you slice it......any other player 1 game suspension, but since its kobe betcha fine at the most :mad:

9. 1individual

1individual Member

I've always hated him. Hes got the biggest ego in the NBA and one day or another it will eat him up. Lebron truly deserved the MVP and deserves credit.

10. chimera34

chimera34 Member

I betcha no fine...no comment...the No Balls Association I think is what Sportsguy calls it?

11. HoustonRockets

I never seen such a cocky player with no class......I mean battier is such a professional and he kept taunting him. we coming home to Houston baby

12. Drunk_Goat

Drunk_Goat Member

Taunts, elbows, i hope somebody punches him in his face before this series is over.

13. flipmode

flipmode Member

How about...

"Kobe elbowed me in line for nachos"
    "Derek Fisher = starting Raiders LB"
    "Don't you know who you're hitting - it's Ron Artest"

14. tslee98

tslee98 Contributing Member

Are you serious? Kobe raped that chick. He probably didn't think he was raping her because he's used to getting away with dirty plays and fake intimidation on the basketball court, so he can't comprehend that comparable behavior on a girl is rape. Just because he didn't get convicted doesn't mean he didn't do it. Do you think OJ didn't murder Nicole and Ron? Wake up.

Kobe Bryant's wife is hot. But she's getting older. As it's been said before, behind every hot chick is a dude who's tired of doing her.

I think people are losing sight of the fact that Battier's defense becomes more effective over the long term. Remember how Brandon Roy said he was so tired by the end of Game 6? He's going to be worn down by Game 5 or Game 6 if he has to keep working so hard to produce his points. It's like a jab in boxing. It's going to take its toll over time.

And stop trying to make James White a sacrificial lamb here. If anyone should take a cheap shot on Kobe (and I'm definitely in favor of this, although I think it'd be better if it was off the basketball court), it should be Von Wafer. His career as a Rocket is over. You don't get to screw up like that and stay with a team. He's a primadonna who doesn't deserve to be one. James White is going to step in next year and make us forget about Von Wafer.

15. macmackal

macmackal Member

what did he say?

16. natrix964909

natrix964909 Member

Yeah, I can't wait to see what Simmons has to say tomorrow, he already hates Kobe.

17. chimera34

chimera34 Member

ok ubi...ur definetly not making any friends tonite with your comments so maybe you should just not post anymore... :mad:

18. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

I honestly never really realized Kobe was such a dirty b****.

But after watching the cheap shots these first two games...screw him.

19. imatexan

imatexan Member

I HATE Kobe, a cocky little Bi**h, i wish someone would just punch him in the face!

20. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

That is why you are dumbass. Welcome to my ignore list.