1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pippen late season heroics.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shandon40, Apr 28, 2000.

1. Shandon40

Shandon40 Member

I mean where wuz it last year. He should have been more aggressive with the ball, other than trying to be a damn distributor
    I hate Pippen, why did he even have to come to Houston....(should have gone to Phoenix)

------------------

2. RocketsFanFromLa

I hate Pippen, big nose looking motha--sorry, I just get so mad when I think of that brown-nose.

------------------

Really a member since
    March 1999.

3. D.R.E.A.M

D.R.E.A.M Member

so....who do you think the Blazers will trade Pippen for? [​IMG]

------------------
    Dream's Team!

4. Shandon40

Shandon40 Member

nobody, hey think he's Michael Jordan. heck, I'd trade him, Brian Grant, O'Neal for Tim Duncan

------------------