1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was Tmac @ Toyota Center Last Night?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bj3175, May 1, 2009.

1. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

The fact of the matter is, we don't know what he was doing. He could have had something important to attend. WE DON'T KNOW...

I would have loved to have seen him at the game yesterday, cheering on his teammates. But I'm not going to sit here and bash him for not being there when I don't know what he had going on. That's just stupid...

2. zforrest

zforrest Member

Honestly, I'd rather NOT have Tracy on the bench during important games. He hasn't acted like a part of the team this season, so he doesn't deserve to be on the bench during the second round this season.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Which bench?

Rocket River

4. jaymeeh

jaymeeh Member

btw i dont know if anyone mentioned it, but i think is considered a 2nd rd virgin still since he was not listed on the active roster.. :cool:

5. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

4 page thread and none of you even bothered posting a serious answer to why he wasn't at the game? The truth is the doctors have strictly limited his travel, which is why he couldn't join them on the road like Mutombo. He even said it in his blog for Christ's sake.

6. rocketman101

rocketman101 Member

well nobody gives a damn of my opinion, but he was there for games 3 and 4...so his doc lets him go for 3 and 4 but not game 6? doesnt make sense

more than likely , he either

a)if the rockets lost didnt want to get booed,trashed talked,or be blamed for the curse for being there or

b)he knew the rockets would win, and he knows von and battier and artest are fan favorites and his agent told him to get more minutes elsewhere and to just send a "quit message" to rockets management that he wants to be traded....it may hurt his pr image if he comes out in public demanding a trade, so he did it with a hint by not showing up, knowing it would piss off his teammates

7. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

That. Tmac was in a lose-lose dilemma.