1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao/Artest Postgame News Conference

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Apr 30, 2009.

1. kikimama

kikimama Member

Because you see, Yao and Ron are different personality types and for him to go clubbing together is like seeing Shane put out a rap album. It's not like Yao is exactly a club type of guy, he's more of a gamer. When you put two odd things together, it's called humor and you're suppose to laugh.

2. tsunami

tsunami Member

damn I did say I believe ?

1 person likes this.
  3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

done, I just started encoding the full game and PrePost, but I will release the postgame conference and the Artest to the stands as seperate videos

but it has to wait till morning, Im headed to bed

good night clutchfans, enjoy the win...it just gets tougher from here.

1 person likes this.
  4. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

Thanks for the explanation. I thought it was a reference to an earlier incident that I somehow missed.

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

6. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/js/1.1/xmp/module.js?vid=/video/channels/playoffs/2009/05/01/nba_20090430_artest_yao_presser.nba" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.nba.com/video">NBA Video</a></noscript>

1 person likes this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Artest is weird sometimes and sometimes what he does on the court can drive you crazy, but after having seen all his interviews this season, he strikes me as a guy who is good at heart, has a surprisingly witty sense of humor and who is more intelligent than he seems to have been given credit for.

Wish the clip had contained that Yao "See you in da club" quote :).

8. patcheney

patcheney Member

that's exactly what i thought right after he said that mate, but the way kobe "hates" artest on the court, he's probably gonna try to pull it off

9. LFE171

LFE171 Member

I'm ok with Kobe trying to get 40 by shooting 40 shots. If he does that in a 7 game series, he's going to take away more shots from the rest of his team. Rockets will beat them for sure if Kobe doesn't defer, and goes into his selfish pre-Gasol days/post-shaq days.

10. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

"This time, the guy give me some beer. Not throwing at me."

hahaha

11. wtfamonkey

wtfamonkey Member