1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Must.Take.Ball. Out.Of.Brooks'.Hands

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by michecon, Apr 28, 2009.

1. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

Must.Take.Ball.Out.Of.Brooks'.Hands

I don't care how you do it, just do that. The more, the better chance we win.

ps: this is not a AB bashing thread, I've got tired of talking about his inability, now I just laughs. this doesn't even necessary mean bench him. Just.Take.Ball.Out.Of.Brooks'.Hands

PPS:___________________________ a blank for you to fill out the "how" part.

2. redao

redao Member

To take the ball out of Brooks' hands, Lowry has to be able to shoot or Artest will shoot even worse than Brooks.

3. NBAlover

NBAlover Member

ha ha ha ,dude, rockets have 2 ballhoggers, one is Artest, another one is Brooks. he only knows catch the ball, dribble and shoot. that's all he has done. :mad:

4. Landlord Landry

Brooks BBall IQ and decision making is really poor. Sucks......but true.

5. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

And Artest's too. Too bad Lowry can't play the entire game and Wafer sucks on defense.

6. litianjiao.1025

YES,NEXT TIME AB IS NOT IN THE GAME.

7. Birdrocket

Birdrocket Member

the worst thing is losing game!

8. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

Well, if you have to, I say let Artest dribble, I don't care. At least Artest dribbles in slow motion and it's easier on my eyes. :D
    Artest passes as much (or it is as few? I forget) as Brooks.

9. yellaman

yellaman Member

Anyone wish we still had rafer and his teardrop??

10. NafeesLACC

NafeesLACC Member

Wafer has been steady with the magic :D

11. superweapon-yao

the weakest position on the court who takes the most shot attempts without any defense and simply ignore our great advantage yao ...like I said countless times that we need a real qualified ball game organizer .......a ture organizer

12. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Send Brooks to D-League next season is better.

13. landryfans

landryfans Member

I hate AB from game 1, he make some useless point at game 1&2, and some fools think he is good, AB is bad game 1-6.

14. nerdyyatrice

nerdyyatrice Member

We should tread(or dump if really necessary) AB, Von, Ron all together next season, and our team average Bball IQ could double instantly.

15. choujie

choujie Member

Rockets back court situation is just terrible, that's why Portland can take Yao out. Either front Yao or hope Yao doesn't see the ball, which happens so many times.

16. hooroo

hooroo Member

Yao only turned up for 1 quarter.

17. kunluncat

kunluncat Member

If AB only played one game bad, it is OK. But after game 1, he played worse in this series. This truly proves his lack of ability to be a good PG. I will not blame AD since AB is the PG he have to use. Now people will miss Alston. What is a silly trade to change PG in the middle of the season in a playoff team! It just waste us another season. Will we wait for AB to grow as an all-star some years later? Even though, can we have a better team than what we have now? It just waste the best year of Yao, Scola, and Battier. I still believe that Yao can only play his best in 2 or 3 years. Please cherish it.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Nope, the ball's got to be in a shot creators hands down the stretch. Definitely should have tried to look for Yao more often in the fourth quarter (they just plain missed him at least once that I can remember). But, when you need a basket, there needs to be that one perimeter player that you can trust to make a play for you. Every good offensive team has one, and our only options there are Brooks, Artest, and maybe Wafer if he's in the game.

Of those three, who's the best option?

19. Kate81

Kate81 Member

As soon as he understands he has to slow down to run a offense with Yao, then he'll be okay. Think fast, react slow. He's too fast for his own good, he thinks he can just blow by everybody. And when he does, he either gets blocked or doesn't get the calls. He should of realized by now, he doesn't get calls when he drives... so don't drive to the hoop.

20. nerdyyatrice

nerdyyatrice Member

I hate AB ever since he became the starting PG, GOD have mercy, he is not a PG, he has no bball IQ at all to be a PG at any level, Not even in the college. We need to trade Ron and AB to get a true PG(or backup if KL develops his J).