1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Post-Game Analysis: Blazers 88, Rockets 77

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. brooksstephens

No need to panic..... This is a good team that is usually VERY good at home. Just do what we're supposed to do at home and the series is ours. If we can't win game 6 at home then we don't deserve to move on anyways

2. jfidd11

jfidd11 Member

this is nerve racking, if we lose game 6 we are in big trouble

yao has to be involved early and offen
    AB NEEDS TO PASS TO YAO AT LEAST ONCE or let shane play pg cuz this is rediculous

3. litianjiao.1025

I am so sorry about the results

4. E-Man

E-Man Member

The last time the Rockets had a 3-2 lead in the series was against Utah in 2007 and we blew it 4-3 so luck is not on the Rockets side at all.

5. choujie

choujie Member

Refs was terrible in 4th quarter. Touch fouls on Rockets, ignore body contacts on Blazers.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

well damn, then let's hire him as coach/owner/ player and let him takes us all the way since he knows everything. I guess we should have traded Yao too after Charles dogged him, huh...

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Man he always does this crap.

I know Timeouts are valuable, but on the next dead ball get some guys in there and get the guys that are struggling out.

8. GWST11

GWST11 Member

The worst by FAR, Billups, Paul, Kobe, Parker, Roy, D-Will, Kidd,

AARON BROOKS...

9. Cha Sui Bao

Cha Sui Bao Member

I'm so pissed off right now. Wat the hell was AB thinking?

10. doggfrenzy2

doggfrenzy2 Member

I am not gonna watch the rest of the games, that include game 6 and a very possible game 7. Everytime I had hopes for this team, they find a way to choke and let me down.

11. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Anybody who watch this game knows how stupid the Rockets are watching them play. When Aaron Brooks is taking more shots than your superstars...there is a problem with this team.

When Rick took Yao out for a breather...they start fouling the Blazers from 2 to 3 to 4 and now they're in foul trouble...unbelievable!! Landry keep fouling...Lowry put them at the line TWICE!! He got yanked. When you know your team is in foul trouble, you should play smart and stop being aggressive because it means putting them at the line for free points.

12. t-mac4bigmac

t-mac4bigmac Member

I really don't understand the hate toward Brooks. Is Clutchfans gonna run off all our guards?... Rafer, Luther, Tmac. Before we know it, we're gonna be calling for Von Wafer's Head. It's true that Aaron had a bad game, but this game was lost by the whole team. He missed some shots; at least he took the shots which is what he's supposed to do since he's a scorer.

13. E-Man

E-Man Member

What makes you think we'll do well at home in Game 6? The Rockets didn't look good in Game 3 & 4 and barely managed 2 wins against the Blazers.

14. Phoenix13

Phoenix13 Member

shut up ,you little b****. :mad:

15. cyruszhang

cyruszhang Member

for about 5 minutes Rox didnt score and handed Blazers the 15-0 run; thats had something to do with Refs calling every touchy foul on us while let lots of rough actions go against Blazers... and Ron went nuts...

16. HoustonRockets

being up 3-1 and losing the series will really hurt....its even worse than being up 2-0.

17. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

If we blow 3-1 this time, I don't think we will, but if it actually happens, god forbid, I will never ever watch a Rockets game again. Every one needs to go, the team should be sold and moved.

18. Shunter

Shunter Member

If we blow a 3-1 lead then we dont deserve to get past the first round.

Yet again we cant get Yao the ball.

De ja vu anyone?

19. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

ROFL@ RICK'S POST GAME INTERVIEW. A GUY ASKED HIM ABOUT THE REFS AND HE IS LIKE "IM NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING. YOU CAN JUST LOOK AT THE FTA FROM BOTH TEAMS AND TELL...HOW ARE YOU GONNA ASK ME THIS QUESTION AFTER WHAT HAPPENED? UNLESS YOU WANT SOME MONEY.."

LMFAO..GO RICK.

20. sephiroth.hk

sephiroth.hk Member

No, if using Rafer, POR is playing with LAL now...