1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NOH-SAS/DEN-POR

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ItsMyFault, Apr 15, 2009.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Unless the Hornets have more heart than I give them credit for, the Rockets will start the playoffs on the road at Portland.

2. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

the spurs are so f**** clutch.. look at the way they are running their plays.. all easy baskets.. the wonders pick n roll can do!

3. bamtonio

bamtonio Member

wow looks like we will be playing the lakers if we advance

4. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Because you never know until they play the game? :confused:

5. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

if Portland loses who do the Rox play

6. Bruins&RedSox21

OK, I don't mean to sound like a d**k, but whoever (and there were several people) kept saying the Spurs lost the game in the Mavs-Rox gamethread today should really WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS UNTIL THE END before posting the Spurs lost and the division championship is ours. I went to see the "final" score, only to see it go into OT. I apologise, but seriously, just wait. :mad: :(

7. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

nuggets are going to rest their stars since they already have the no.2 seed. blazers gonna win.

8. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Everything was going so well, Rockets up 14, cruising to AT LEAST HCA, and probably 2nd seed!!

Then it went to ***** against the Mavpricks (Jeez I could punch Terry fair in the effing face) and looked over and saw - ah the Spurms are down 5 with 40 secs to go, at least we we'll still get HCA...right...right??

WRONG. Enter that b**** arse Finley. Slaughters us again...

Spurs go on to win in the OT...and now our only chance is a major upset in Portland when Denver aren't even gonna try as they know they have 2nd seed locked up.

THIS TEAM IS CURSED...

9. Bruins&RedSox21

OK, I don't mean to sound like a d**k, but whoever (and there were several people) kept saying the Spurs lost the game in the Mavs-Rox gamethread today should really WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS UNTIL THE END before posting the Spurs lost and the division championship is ours. I went to see the "final" score, only to see it go into OT. I apologise, but seriously, just wait. :mad: :(

10. Browney

Browney Member

Portland.

The only team the rockets can play now in the first round is Portland, if they lose we get home court if they win we drop to 5th and lose homecourt.

11. LFE171

LFE171 Member

Violet Palmer is officiating this game. 6 guys v.s 5 on the court. And the 5 will be a bunch of scrubs after the first half. Chalk it up for the Rockets to be CHOKE CITY, yet again.

Then again, I'm ok with that. We won a championship after the choke city title.

12. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

GO NUGGETS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

13. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

nuggets actually putting up a fight. maybe they dont know that they have the 2nd seed secured already?

14. tmackills

tmackills Member

That was a nasty put back by k-mart.

15. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Denver's effort is pretty weak.

I don't like the idea of going in to Portland, but it looks like the worst possible scenario is about to happen. Home court advantage is everything in the NBA....Every game that mattered the home team is going to win tonight.

16. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

Can someone give me an over/under number on the amount of STD's Chris Anderson may have?

I am terribly upset that he is an Alumi of Blinn.

17. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Especially when we are just terrible on the road. We need a superstar who can play on another level on the road.

Once was McGrady..

18. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

So is Carmelo done for the night?

19. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Denver is just going through the motions.

20. archinkent

archinkent Member

lets hope adelman is close with karl, and give him a call during half time. the nuggets arent playing their best, and i dont blame them. jr smith, from 45 points to playing like crap