1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tix at Capital One on Eldridge

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by verti89, Apr 4, 2009.

Tags:
  1. verti89

verti89 Member

A buddy of mine works there and they are doing the ticket hand out thing today. I obviously had to wait until I had secured mine before making it public :p. The dates are either tomorrows game or tuesdays game against orlando. I can't promise they will still have them but I am gonna ask my buddy to let me know when they are out.

2. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

where is it on eldridge

3. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

oh my god that is far, are u sure there are still tix available...i dun wanna waste gas money =)

4. verti89

verti89 Member

no I am not, I have a text in to my buddy who is working I will post as soon as i hear from him

5. verti89

verti89 Member

oh my bad...didn't realize it was published

6. verti89

verti89 Member

NO MORE TICKETS!!! they were gone before the 11:30 start time apparently...oh well

7. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

8. AAAproduction1

why is it ignorant. we can bash t-mac all we want but when it comes to yao its ignorant. yao needs to leave.

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

you obviuosly dont know much about the rockets or basketball. yao is THE LEAST of our problems

10. AAAproduction1

when was the last time yao won us a game. he is a non factor down the stretch. you give him the ball in the 4q and he'll just turn the ball over thats what makes him SOFT so don't say "yao is THE LEAST of our problems." At least t-mac made plays down the stretch, YAO IS A NON FACTOR.

11. verti89

verti89 Member

lol how does a tickets at a bank turn into a yao fight...ftr im not a yao fan either

12. verti89

verti89 Member

Freaking a...no tickets for me...I called the Box Office on Saturday to see if they were open. It says they are closed on the weekends unless there is a game...we all know the Rockets weren't playing but I hit 0 to talk to a personal rep anyways and i get a message saying they are closed. So I call them this morning before I walk to the building and tell them what happened and they say sorry we don't have any more tickets. So i say well how would i have gone about getting them then and she says we don't have any for you to get, so I say I understand that but how would have gotten them if you were closed saturday. She says well we were open saturday and then proceeds to assure me that the message didn't say that because she personally recorded that message and has checked it a 1000 times and they were open so I am SOL...I then decided to chew her out a bit and she said ok sir there is nothing that can be done then i hung up...

this is the 2nd time they have pissed me off oh well hope it worked out for others

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZ4KLsY84AE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZ4KLsY84AE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:confused:

14. Convictedstupid

Swoly with the /argument!

Nice work.

15. Setuablaz3

Setuablaz3 Rookie

Yao not only wins us the game but he gets us to post season. You are a pure hater. Most probably a bitter blind T-mac supporter.

Only reason why anybody is talking about rockets or why anyone of us thinks they could be handful in the post season is because of Yao. Not taking away anything from the rest of the guys who have been great but they could not win a game that matters in the post season without Yao.

16. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I'm just hoping Yao can get us past the first round. Dude has been here longer than TMAC but he seems to get all the flak for failing to get us in the 2nd round.